NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
15 billion dollar enterprise.

In the end, they'll have to finish the game.

We're all complicit. ALL of us. I told y'all this in October. We are why they are 15 billion plus.

Don’t think we ain’t notice you stop posting about concussions after Tua’s 3rd

But WE was trying be doctors

You won't finish this game.

You'll be back next weekend.

All of us will.
I can only make my stand as an individual. If I don’t know he’s okay I won’t watch the rest.

I’ll be back next weekend but it doesn’t mean I can’t draw a line when I see ********. The other teams will play, so if they do I’ll watch, but tonight you don’t get my one rating

The commentators don’t want to be there either. Wow. What she just said, was spot on. “The show must go on”

:smh:

Praying for him and his family. This ain't a till the death sport but Goodell and these fans don't care.

You won't finish this game.

You'll be back next weekend.

All of us will.
This is such a terrible take. You're neglecting the large majority of people who don't give AF about that man and will still continue to watch because their team is one of the best teams in the league or their team is making a playoff push. Those people, and there are millions of them, have already changed the channel and don't care.

The not-carers FAAAAAR outweigh those of us who care. You're conflating those 2 populations.

They had to jumpstart this man’s heart and the NFL tried to say “Take 5 and we’ll get back to it!”

**** Roger Goodell, man. You shoulda been on this from the get go. :smh: Chump.

Good on Zach Taylor and Sean McDermott for saying enough is enough.
Coaches mighta saved his ***.

If they woulda tried to play while that man was fighting for his life...

This really could be a tipping point for the NFL.

Hoping Hamlin pulls through. This is awful.
I hate to be morbid, but the only way this will be a turning point is if he dies. I think that if he even comes out of this as a vegetable, I don't even think that will be a tipping point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom