NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Screamin' A and Skip are the last people needed to speak on this.

RC held it down and will listen to hear what Shannon says tomorrow, you know actual people who've played in the NFL.
That RC story is sad man. I remember him talking about it before

Reminds me of when Jason Taylor played with a heart catheter....

Brutal doesn't even begin to describe it

Crazy.

So how do these gofundme's work.

I'm always leery about things like this and weather the money is actually going to the cause/person it was setup for.
It's directly set up by Hamlin so him and his ppl are in control of it so it's good.

If this was setup by a random 3rd party then yeah this would be fishy but it's his own it seems

It's directly set up by Hamlin so him and his ppl are in control of it so it's good.

If this was setup by a random 3rd party then yeah this would be fishy but it's his own it seems

Gotcha.

I was more so speaking to the concept in general and not this one in particular.

Gotcha.

I was more so speaking to the concept in general and not this one in particular.
Yeah in general they are fine. Like frink85 frink85 mentioned you will have copycats in times of tragedy to vulture but you can usually filter those out by doing research

They are usually set up by the individual themselves so you either believe the person or not. I remember donating to the little girl who got hurt in the accident from Andy Reid's son. She can do with the funds as she please as stated she would

Or Like when some Trump goobers made one about building the wall...joint hit a few mil...but hey their cause 😂

Gotcha.

essentially its just a way to easily accept donations from all over the world. they gather the funds from the donators and the person who set it up can withdraw the money, minus the cut GFM takes

I imagine it was like a holding pattern by the refs more so than an actual 5-minute warmup, but it was called that. Bad label for something that they didn’t know how to handle.

Wonder if the plea copping for the NFL will continue on GMFB in the morning?

Would imagine so.

Wonder if the plea copping for the NFL will continue on GMFB in the morning?

Would imagine so.

I dont know...they probably skirt around the issue, but if it's anyone that calls anything put, it'll be Brandt. Erdahl and McCourty are brand new, so they won't wanna ruffle feathers and Schrager...well, he, Erdahl and McCourty either call or do the sidelines on some games...Brandt generally dgaf.

Who is that run by? Not the league is it

Think so.

Who is that run by? Not the league is it
Network in general gets weird when stories put them in a bad spotlight so it's clear while individuals may have no issue bringung it up on shows its obvious higher ups are giving direction

Like when Flores dropped his lawsuit. They mentioned it like maybe once that day for 30 seconds and then was done with it

They've been running old footage of games and docs all night

It’s run by the league I was just being sarcastic but GMFB is early they’re gonna be on that.

This is horrific. Man I really do hope he recovers 100% This game can be brutal, but his situation was head and shoulders above any other injury that I've ever witnessed.

Man.. |l Teared up watching this

need the ancestors, modern medicine and all the higher powers to help this young man wake back up.

man there really is some cognitive dissonance that happens as a fan of football. cheer hella hard for a team damn well knowing that a person’s career could be ended in an instant.. on top of rooting for a product that seems to care extremely little for the people it employs |l

They would never do it. But it would make sense to pause the season.

Beyond this Bills Bengals game. I don’t know how guys from any team can go out there and try to treat it like it’s business as usual this weekend. This is a league where big hits have historically been glorified. I don’t know how anyone can go out there and play the game knowing what just happened. Like guys have gotten hurt before, there’s been serious career ending injures. But nothing of this magnitude in our lifetime.

I know there’s the hit which paralyzed Darryl Stingley in the 70’s during a preseason game which is brutal and horrific even thinking of. There’s minimal footage of that, and the only footage there is is extremely grainy. But seeing this happen tonight, that **** hurt to watch. That’s someone’s son. These players are human. Like we watch football every Sunday. I’m watching the 49ers Raiders game yesterday and hoping the 49ers defense put some mean hits on the Raiders players. I feel bad for even thinking that way knowing someone can potentially get seriously hurt on one of those hits.

I really hope he pulls through, makes a recovery and is able to live a normal life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom