NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No Shannon this morning?
Probably doesn't want to be next to Skip after last night.
I never watch that show but flipped over to it to see what Shannon would say. Bayless looks like he's afraid of saying anything - dude's shaking like a leaf. He knows he stepped in it last night.

Btw, does the show always have some ridiculously jolly lady moderating the show with a 3-second delay? **** was awkward to try to watch.

"Welcome to Undisputed!!! How are we doing today Skip?!?"
"Not good."

I never watch that show but flipped over to it to see what Shannon would say. Bayless looks like he's afraid of saying anything - dude's shaking like a leaf. He knows he stepped in it last night.

Btw, does the show always have some ridiculously jolly lady moderating the show with a 3-second delay? **** was awkward to try to watch.

"Welcome to Undisputed!!! How are we doing today Skip?!?"
"Not good."

Yeah I noticed that too. There's typically a delay whens he isn't in the studio, but today was extremely bad. Show NEEDS Shannon bad. Skip isn't built to carry a show like that by himself cause no one cares what he has to say. I had to cut it off after all those fake sighs and pauses.

Wow. It's just so bizarre. He gets up after the hit, and adjusts his helmet. I wonder what was going through his mind. Was he breathing at that moment? What was his breathing like that whole day? Or did it just happen when the blow happened? Has he had heart problems before.?

Probably will never know. I pray he hasn't suffered brain damage. He's gonna make it.

Read the tweets and I really think ppl are misinterpreting what he was saying. Don’t get me wrong, I find him extremely annoying but I personally find the “exclusive sideline” takes far more offensive. Felt like every account last night was scrambling to have some update or speculation. The whole “look at the players reactions, you can tell it’s bad”. **** Was gross to see.

Prayers to the player.

That was just painful to watch last night. I pray that this man makes it through and his quality of life is not affected by this injury. Things like this make us realize even more so, how precious life is.

The NFL should be ashamed of themselves. I have no doubt in my mind that they said to them take 5 and lets get this going again. This is the same league that did not cancel games when JFK was assassinated, Chuck Hughes died on the field, and didnt want to cancel games when 9/11 happened and did so because of the pressure from the players. This league uses these men like pieces of meat and spit them out when they have no use for them anymore and leave them to fend for themselves upon retirement. Its all about the $ with the league and its a shame. $ isnt everything. Should be respectful to these men. Its time the players union fight as much as they need to, to get guaranteed contracts for their players. Its time. Look what happened last night, one hit and your career is over.

Reporters and analysts are so damn horny and geared up to be make a splash on social media.

This was something we never saw before. A crazy insane freaky scary thing.

Fall back.

Don't post. That's the route to go IMO

So people shut up and not make a comment?

EYE don't think they're physically capable.

So people shut up and not make a comment?

EYE don't think they're physically capable.

Nah man. Not saying that.

"Prayers for Damar Hamlin and the Buffalo Bills"

Keep it simple. You start posting some opinionated nonsense it never works for those people.

To be honest I wonder how many youth sports coaches and staff are properly trained and certified to provide medical assistance? Based on some of the folks that I encounter that coach youth sports, player safety is never brought up.

Nah man. Not saying that.

"Prayers for Damar Hamlin and the Buffalo Bills"

Keep it simple. You start posting some opinionated nonsense it never works for those people.
My one dude immediately tweeted about Tee Higgins and how defensive players are not protected by the rules.

Like yeah, that might not be true. But now isn’t the time to have a critical discussion about the actual game of football

To be honest I wonder how many youth sports coaches and staff are properly trained and certified to provide medical assistance? Based on some of the folks that I encounter that coach youth sports, player safety is never brought up.

I'm CPR & AED certified but I had to do it for my teaching license. I can't speak for anywhere else but in VA I'm pretty sure every coach at the HS level has to have that at the bare minimum.

On the flipside never had to do it in NC.

Is cpr training not taught in school? I had a course in hs but not sure if it’s the same in the states.

Reporters and analysts are so damn horny and geared up to be make a splash on social media.

This was something we never saw before. A crazy insane freaky scary thing.

Fall back.

Don't post. That's the route to go IMO
In the last hour on FB I've said this to people saying 'Skip's not technically wrong, though':

"He was wrong, though, not because what he said was inaccurate but because 'How do we move forward with the games?' is NOT the conversation ANYONE needs to be having right now.
NO ONE."

"It's the timing. Sure, it seems like he's innocently asking "Logistically, how could we cancel a game with such playoff ramifications?" Problem is, that is not a question that anyone needs to be asking right now."

I'm CPR & AED certified but I had to do it for my teaching license. I can't speak for anywhere else but in VA I'm pretty sure every coach at the HS level has to have that at the bare minimum.

On the flipside never had to do it in NC.
That's what I've heard about CO for high school sports. It seems to be the wild west in the younger ages. Most dudes coaching the younger kids that I know aren't even teaching proper tackling so I hope they are certified but I doubt they would do it unless required.

Is cpr training not taught in school? I had a course in hs but not sure if it’s the same in the states.
I never had to do CPR training in school but I took a driving course and had to get training through the company that taught me how to drive.

y'all (the proverbial y'all) need to stop watching Skip and all those daytime ESPN idiots

legit only watch espn and a lot of these networks only when sports are on (shhhhh I think I only go on my cable when it’s time to watch sports or election results.. forgot about the elections stuff)

i do listen to a couple espn pods thou.. bo and Dominique regularly and debatable.. and then Mina periodically, depending on the guest

dont listen to any of the fox ones, all their shows got someone who ends up getting on my nerves

Last edited:
Didn’t know who the f this dude was before.. but lord

1672761526695.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom