NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lamar to Pats West :pimp:

674A0D0A-A297-4D60-A90E-31577414E039.jpeg

Lamar/Adams/Waller/Renfrow/Jacobs + no state taxes + indoor stadium + real grass

yeah no spreads showing up. i put in picks for now but will check back tomorrow to see if spreads show up. wonder if theyre gonna do it straight up pick em style this week

Think it may have to do with Bengals/Bills getting suspended cuz the spreads for the following week are usually up on Tuesday.

Gonna have to recondition my brain if it is indeed straight up pick em this week.

Lamar to Pats West :pimp:

674A0D0A-A297-4D60-A90E-31577414E039.jpeg

Lamar/Adams/Waller/Renfrow/Jacobs + no state taxes + indoor stadium + real grass

You know what, I could see Harbaugh/Management being talked into Carr and picks then restoring the Flacco era game plans :lol:

They would have to completely change the offense because no one out there can do what Lamar does. I think a Flacco era/Carr type would negatively impact the run game because even though Huntley isn't Lamar and he's not racking up yards, he is at least a "threat"

I can't lie and this might be corny, but besides when I was young and loved individual players, in the last 15-20, years I've never worn anything non Cleveland/Ohio State related. Hats, jersey and shirts, hoodie, jacket ETC.

However.. I might cop a Hamlin jersey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom