NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They said he asked via written note. Is that only because the ventilator prevents him from speaking?

This news just made my day. Let’s gooooo
Yes. His lungs must not be up to par if he’s only mildly sedated to just barely tolerate the tube but awake enough to think. They will take tube out once he’s stronger and lungs heal. Lungs prob had fluid in them from heart stopping and everything backing up into his lungs

Yeah, that's cool, but then what would happen in round 2 with 5 teams left?
math-zack-galifianakis.gif
Excellent points you and cedric ceballos cedric ceballos make. I wasn't thinking :lol: I guess with 8 teams you couldn't have a bye :wow:

he gonna be surprised when he sees his charity gofundme :nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:

but.. i wonder if the Shield paid the doctors to say that he "asked the result of the game"

This should’ve been flexed to Sunday night.
100% agree. It still irritates me they put the Lions-Pack game on SNF knowing if the Seahawks win earlier the Lions take it down a notch, I don't care what Dan Campbell has already said lol.

Excellent points you and cedric ceballos cedric ceballos make. I wasn't thinking :lol: I guess with 8 teams you couldn't have a bye :wow:

Two seasons is a small sample size. But only the 1 seed getting the bye might not be all that it’s cracked up to be advantage wise. Both 1 seeds were 1 and done last year. Titans to a 4 seed. Packers to a 6 seed. The year prior, the 1 seed Chiefs made the Super Bowl but lost to the 5 seed Bucs. 1 seed Green Bay also lost to those same 5 seed Bucs in the NFC title game. But only 1 seed has even made a Super Bowl the 2 seasons the current format has existed.

8 teams wouldn’t be bad as long as they keep it how it currently is where the top seed plays the lowest remaining seed each round.

How do the niners feel about potentionally facing Rodgers round 1?
I’ve been on YouTube tapping in to other fanbases channels and I’ve found a common theme of people wanting us to play the Packers so they can get us out of the way early which I understand.

Part of me doesn’t want to play them because how many times can we son a team before regression to the mean happens?

Other part of me would welcome it because on paper the Packers have one of the worst run defenses and Rodgers doesn’t have any elite weapons to throw to and the Niners have the DPOY.

Ultimately I will never sleep on a talent like Rodgers. They could get the dub. I know Shannahan and co won’t play around with them.

Are they comftroable about a high scoring affair with Purdy?

I personally don't see the Niners allowing a shootout.
For whatever reason, that man is shook as hell playing the Niners & until he proves otherwise, I'm rolling with the Niners. Niners will control the game with long run drives and let the defense do what it does.

Last edited:
I personally don't see the Niners allowing a shootout.
For whatever reason, that man is shook as hell playing the Niners & until he proves otherwise, I'm rolling with the Niners. Niners will control the game down with long run drives and let the defense do what it does.

The 49ers are to the Aaron Rodgers what the Packers were to Steve Young back in the day. If it wasn’t for the Terrell Owens catch, the Steve Young 49ers would’ve lost to Green Bay 4 straight seasons in the playoffs.

As for 2023. 49ers Packers has the ideal revenge game situation written all over it. Green Bay is more dangerous as an underdog than they are the favorite that’s expected to win imo.

But throwing all the past results out the window. It’s a game the 49ers should win. I could see Green Bay putting some early points up before the defense eventually clamps down. But it’s the NFL. Anything can happen in a 1 game elimination.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom