NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see an issue with it. Dude literally died and they brought him back. That definitely merits a patch IMO.

Yeah y’all overthinking it. The patch is definitely warranted and is in good spirits. Millions witnessed a kid literally die for a minute or so.

As long as Buffalo pays him the rest of his contract, regardless if he plays again.

I think they will. No way they won't.

FlzbcbRXwAEmh8g

Once the Niners pull away from Arizona, Kirk probably gets pulled. Not expecting much from Irv. He was bad when he was playing before he got hurt. An additional "weapon" doesn't hurt though. Mostly just concerned what O'Neill's loss means.

So the NFL has now turned this into a positive light attention drawing event, for each and every game this weekend......

And the Bengals and their fans seem to feel slighted at the chance to improve their standing in the coming weeks?

:frown:

Edit, and Ravens bettors, I guess?

I’m lost. Why did the NFL propose this whole neutral site thing if rules were already in place in the event of game cancellations? What would the seeding look like if the existing rules Mixon tweeted were applied?

I just don’t understand how the Bills-Bengals cancellation, regardless of circumstance, required a whole new set of rules based on ‘what if’ scenarios. I’m guessing a contender would be locked in or out of the #1 seed or home field advantage at some point regardless of Week 18 outcomes. Tough luck but “rules are rules.”

Even the NBA had a play-in tournament once they resumed the 2019-20 season, inviting teams that had a chance (even though the Suns went undefeated or close and didn’t make it lol).

This is been made more complicated by home fields, where teams are advantaged or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom