NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
there's clinical criteria for a patient to be extubated/removing a breathing tube and off a ventilator. one is that they're in stable condition, he's still under critical condition according to the reports

it's a process too they have to wean him off; make sure he can breathe on his own, make sure his respiratory stats are good, make sure removing the tube won't affect his underlying condition

Do you think that tweet I read a few pages back then that said “as his lungs continue to heal” is more of just somebody who isn’t too sure about what is physically happening? Your explanation makes more sense to me.

Do you think that tweet I read a few pages back then that said “as his lungs continue to heal” is more of just somebody who isn’t too sure about what is physically happening? Your explanation makes more sense to me.

I couldn’t find the tweet but I looked up the quote and the docs said “50 percent of lung function” so also that needs to go up before he can get off the vent.

From the articles his uncle said the damage came from the resuscitation so it sounded like what elpablo21 elpablo21 said that rib trauma from CPR could’ve punctured the lung. The other thing would be if his lungs were deprived of blood/oxygen from the cardiac arrest but AFAIK the quickness of his care makes that less likely.

Edit: ironically the lungs can be damaged from the intubation itself but just needs time to heal.

Last edited:
Unless the Raiders upset the Chiefs. There’s a very good chance we end up getting Bills Bengals in the divisional round.

Would they do a neutral site for that as well? Asking because had the Bengals beat the Bills on Monday, they would’ve had the same record with Cincinnati holding the tiebreaker.

As far as I understood the neutral site only applied to the AFC Championship AND if the teams played a different number of games. So at the very least, in the divisional round with two teams that played the same number games (16 in this case), it would be played at the higher seed’s stadium.

Just how I interpreted it.

As far as I understood the neutral site only applied to the AFC Championship AND if the teams played a different number of games. So at the very least, in the divisional round with two teams that played the same number games (16 in this case), it would be played at the higher seed’s stadium.

Just how I interpreted it.

That’s what it sounds like. Sucks for Cincinnati if that’s the case. Imo if them and Buffalo meet in the 2nd round it should be at a neutral site just because Cincinnati would’ve had the tiebreaker and leapfrogged them had they won.

I’m pretty sure the NFL would love the Raiders to win tomorrow and Buffalo to win Sunday to avoid the neutral site situation though.

Fields at QB, Raheem Morris as head coach. I get nightmares about that never happening in ATL :smh:

1673025464952.png

this is kinda wild to me but to each their own.

it’s almost like RIP…relax in peace

1673025464952.png

this is kinda wild to me but to each their own.

it’s almost like RIP…relax in peace
Yeah. It's a little performative, but to each their own. Mans is slowly improving, but he's still with us. Just seems darker than it needs to be IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom