NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Hackett couldn’t even manage calling plays and managing clock then how do we think he managed practice and game preparation?

New personnel, rookie HC, high altitude :lol: … I’ll give Russ the benefit of the doubt (and Pete Carroll a bit more credit). He’s been too good for too long for me to believe he fell off a cliff.
The play calls were pretty good all year. Russ was just missing throws that he used to make and throwing picks left and right. Hackett wasn’t the guy but all roads lead to Russ because most of the issues on Hackett were solved by week 3.

I don’t get what the Chargers are doing. The hc must want someone to get injured on a meaningless game.

Staley leveling up.

First it questionable 4th downs deep in your own end now, it's keeping your starters in a meaningless game in one of your key players already got hurt.

From the looks of it the Chargers need to be on the field right now. They need all the work they can get :lol:

russ :wow:
26399BF2-BF98-4C35-9A7A-BFFCCEF758FF.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom