NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Howell has had 2 great deep balls. Add in the mobility. I'm impressed all things considered.

Let's sure up the O line and secondary in the draft. If a QB after Stroud and Young slips on Day 2 then go in. Otherwise, grab a Day 3 backup after Wentz and Heinicke walk and let the Howell era begin.

The media really can shape a narrative that ultimately destroys a mans career 😂🤦🏾‍♂️. By no means am I saying Russ is back or worth 250 mil and FRPs. But they had dude on his way to the xfl 😂

The media really can shape a narrative that ultimately destroys a mans career 😂🤦🏾‍♂️. By no means am I saying Russ is back or worth 250 mil and FRPs. But they had dude on his way to the xfl 😂

Have you been watching him this season?

This performance today is an aberration compared to what he's done this season.

Sooo chargers got an important guy hurt and they still got starters out there?

He’s still better than 75% of all QBs in this league…….

Oh definitely.

Just an absolute mid year at the qb position this season. Can’t remember a year more forgettable.

You know it was bad when Fields 3 game run was the most talked about moments from a QB

He was on his way there on his own. Dude is the reason the Broncos were bad this year.

He’s still better than 75% of all QBs in this league…….
Im not throwing a percentage out ill just say the majority but...This all im saying.

Having him in the division i couldn't be more thrilled at the thought of him being washed, its wild how everyone flipped on him that quick tho they really hated that contract 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom