NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That may be so but if he has any heart he'll give it another go

Yeah. I’m sure he doesn’t want to go out like that. I know his ego is enough to bring him back for one last chance to win a regular season MVP award. I know those mean a lot to him (that’s not a shot, he has made it clear that they do)

I wish the Lions made the playoffs obviously but we would have got cooked by the 9ers so bad it would have messed up the vibes.

9ers are the only team in the NFC I didn't like our chances with

After many a years saying this is “our year”, I started the season hopeful we’d be competitive. That quickly changed 😭 I’ll admit I had a few weeks I told myself “why would I waste 3 and a half hours of the very limited free time I have to watch these losers.”

Needless to say, I’ll be back saying this is “our year” come fall. Dan Campbell is our guy and I’m feeling very optimistic about the futire

Go Lions!!!

Packers cost me money. F***ers

Arms swaying like Red :lol: :lol: :lol:

5AA09D6D-4576-4515-B358-5677509D50B4.gif

Consecutive weeks of being an idiot

The way their run scheme is he wouldn’t have to make hard throws. He can move a little too and that was our kryptonite all year.

I seriously think we could have beat any other team in the NFC and I would have bet money on it, hell I was headed to Minnesota if the held on to #2 and we made it.

until he has to make those throws and they are guaranteed to come in the post season. You just better hope it doesn’t come in the big game if you make it there.

It's crazy how a Superbowl can change people's perception of you.... Peyton used to get called a choker but Aaron Rodgers is the most fraudulent player of all time imo. The only people who call him out are NFC north fans and 9ers fans. 0-3 against the niners in the playoffs... Then you got chokes like this that no one ever brings up.

They were 15-1....

Now you got a win and get in scenario against the lions and he chokes again.

Oh and don't forget this one

That's a real stat... Now if you posted that stat for Cousins or Stafford they'd be call bums.

Moving forward we gotta be more consistent. Brady is the goat and finally has a pedestrian season at the age of 45 and dudes stay on his head non-stop. Meanwhile them same dudes let stat padding, regular season warriors like Brees and Rodgers get away with choking and putting up empty stats most of their careers.

Edit: I forgot to mention how once they started turning their season around this year and his team started carrying him, not once did he give them their props. Instead, this weirdo started talking about feelings and manifestation...

I haven’t had time to entirely catch up on this thread after the conclusion of the season. But what is the summation of Aaron Rodgers and what he has “accomplished”?

AR def needs to add to his legacy at this point in his career. I don't know if being on the Packers will allow him to do that, at this very moment in time.

Outside of the Raiders. What are the other teams worth looking into? Colts, Jets, Patriots, Commanders, Niners? An NFC team seems less likely, but you never know.

Just need him to hire an actual offensive mind :lol:

Defense hasn't been the problem post-TB

yeah the offense and special teams need a huge reboot. special teams to start with takes up such a chunk of the roster relative to other teams but it's been costing us games this year. i wonder if he'll actually change assistants or just oversee things more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom