NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
AR def needs to add to his legacy at this point in his career. I don't know if being on the Packers will allow him to do that, at this very moment in time.

Outside of the Raiders. What are the other teams worth looking into? Colts, Jets, Patriots, Commanders, Niners? An NFC team seems less likely, but you never know.

Think the NFC is a non-starter

Besides Vegas, didn’t he buy property in Nashville last year? Could see the Titans trying to make a splash and maybe move for a big time WR to entice him.

Still think he's either playing in GB or calling it quits though.

Last year I thought was the most realistic time for him to leave and he didn't, dont think he will this offseason.

i know we all said it would happen from the get go but Lovie got such a raw deal, man. some team gonna come up with a good coach if they hire him

Smart move

Coaches need to start saying **** some of these FO's. Better being selective than choosing the terrible situations where you're set up to fail from day 1 and will be scapegoated after the inevitable

He says that now. Once they get eliminated we will see what happens.

Smart move

Coaches need to start saying **** some of these FO's. Better being selective than choosing terrible situations where you're set up to fail from day 1 and will be scapegoated after the inevitable.

Good. He’s one of the better young coaches out there he doesn’t need to settle for a bad situation.

He'll get much better teams and franchises interested though, he's due this offseason after another terrific year from that SF unit.

Yeah I mean unless he loves Bryce and thinks he can capitalize. Division isn't very good. Titans and Colts are gonna fall off and Jags should be at least competitive. Not that bad of a gig. Waiting for the other options though is always smart.

people keep saying Vegas but I doubt McDaniels would want a personality like that at QB

Media is exhoriating Quay Walker this morning too. I don't blame em'. The kid needs to learn from this. That penalty and his disqualification really hurt GB last night.

Media is exhoriating Quay Walker this morning too. I don't blame em'. The kid needs to learn from this. That penalty and his disqualification really hurt GB last night.

who is doing this?

if anything them 3 dudes need to be getting roasted

especially walker and wyatt.. league need to especially hit them 2 dudes with heavy fines

Saw this tweet from an article I read. The kid is def. feeling it. Was feeling it while walking down that tunnel. Hate to see a young player go through something like that, especially on a big game/night with the entire country watching.

Blame is going to fall on him, because of what happened. But GB had their chances. AR came up short, again. Dan Campbell out-coached MLF as well.

Smart move

Coaches need to start saying **** some of these FO's. Better being selective than settling for terrible situations where you're set up to fail from day 1 and will be scapegoated after the inevitable.

I agree with you 200%. The Texans are a dumpster fire I am tired of seeing brothas getting used and blamed for trash organizations. Lovie was used as a pawn and it makes me sick. He was used in an attempt to claim that the organization wasn’t racist after they fired a Black oach that had no business getting fired. I truly believe that if not for the possibility of drafting Bryce or CJ Lovie would still have a job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom