NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you tag him and run it back for one year and decide. $35M guaranteed for one year, instead of like something in the $180-$220M Kyler contract range that’s guaranteed.

$35M to find out who he really is is not really a cost.

GM has said multiple times this is a full on rebuild and they have a lot of holes to fill. Also said when he got the job, the job included Daniel Jones as the starter. He came with the job. I’d be shocked if they ate up half the cap space on a QB that averages less than one passing TD a game and won 3 of his last 8 games. They say the good teams separate themselves in the second half of the season and the Giants were nowhere near a good team.

Sounds like Leonard Williams will be a cap casualty.

GM said multiple times this is a full on rebuild and they have a lot of holes to fill. I’d be shocked if they ate up half the cap space on a QB that averages less than one passing TD a game and won 3 of his last 8 games. They say the good teams separate themselves in the second half of the season and the Giants were nowhere near a good team.
That’s true, but it’s a one-year cap commitment, and you don’t want to be wrong about him. He might not be it but you can’t be wrong.

Stetson look 48 dam
F49C5E98-CAC5-40C5-8F3D-8FDB40768DBC.jpeg

The fact that Rodgers might end up on the jets 15 years after Favre ended up there is hilarious to me. An entire QB career later and the Jets still don't have a QB :lol:

The fact that Rodgers might end up on the jets 15 years after Favre ended up there is hilarious to me. An entire QB career later and the Jets still don't have a QB :lol:

Is there legit rumors to this? He seems more comfortable in a Tennessee market than an NY market with his new beliefs over the last couple years.

Jets got a top 5 defense and talent on offense. Rodgers with that squad would be interesting. Also with the NY media would be interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom