NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Carr is better than Ridder (never was high on him) but I’d rather ride it out with Ridder if these are the only options.

Dennis Allen + Derek Carr reunion.

But Derek wants stability and Tennessee is the most stable franchise looking for a QB.

ARod for Derek Carr :nerd:

raiders fans throwing the corpse of carr on other teams…

other teams response:

1674323283228.gif

I know Carr had a phenomenal year with the addition of Adams like so many predicted but as a Titans fan I think we will pass as we are not deserving of the greatness

If Bezos prevails and gets the Commanders, there better be either Lamar, Fields or Trey in DC. That’s a great situation/roster to fall into
I’d be in for mortgaging the future for Lamar. I’m good on the other two.

But if Purdy doesn’t crap the bed then I can see us and other QB-needy teams following the SF formula. Still need a good coaching staff to make it all work though.

Bezos didn’t submit a bid for the team but I’m not reading too much into it. If he wants the team, he’ll get it. Don’t care how much Snyder hates him. Money talks.

got a house in oakland for sale. right on lake merritt for those interested.

worth $5m but i’ll give the NT playa plug for $50k
74C4DDDC-00CC-4E69-96DE-A5DAD5EB018C.jpeg

reported for false advertising. dawwgg i wish lake merritt looked like this :lol::lol:

i can still smell the carcasses of the hordes of dead fishes that surfaced last summer during the algae bloom. **** was foul

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom