NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s to much turnover in the NFL. “Hypothetically” A team that was ranked 25th in offense fires it’s OC. Then next year that same offense is ranked 28th so what’s the point? These coaching staffs change so much it’s ridiculous.

Kliff Kingsbury was hired with average to below average credentials, Leftwich and a good portion of the Bucs staff just won a Super Bowl two years ago, now they’re fired?

Craziness
One department the Steelers are definitely doing right.

There’s to much turnover in the NFL. “Hypothetically” A team that was ranked 25th in offense fires it’s OC. Then next year that same offense is ranked 28th so what’s the point? These coaching staffs change so much it’s ridiculous.

Kliff Kingsbury was hired with average to below average credentials, Leftwich and a good portion of the Bucs staff just won a Super Bowl two years ago, now they’re fired?

Craziness
Byron had 3 consecutive great years and gets fired after 1 down year. Meanwhile Sean Payton has been Jeff Fisher 2.0 ever since the Superbowl and the way the media reports on him, you'd think dude was Vince Lombardi.

What are the rumors? That he's washed? If so, yes. It's been that way for 3 years now. He's good in the run game tho.

they looking to move him.. it makes sense.. but I wonder for what

but especially makes sense if they’re blowing it up

They need to recoup all those picks they traded away.

they need to blow it up

they are a team of stars and those guys are getting older.. better to just bite the bullet, while they still can

kupp is going be 30 in June.. stafford going be 35 in February.. Donald 32 in may.. ramsey 28

Has Tim Hasselbeck always been a closet racist/hater? I never paid attention to him until recently but he is sounding hella suspect about the Lamar situation.

One thing I heard yesterday which I don’t think we’ve discussed in here as it pertains to the negotiations is that I think this is where not having an agent might be hurting him a bit.
Hurting him how?

No other QBs have signed a fully gauranteed contract since Watson. And we are talking former multiple MVPs and Superbowl winners. Granted Wilson and Rodgers are older but I’m sure they have some of the best agents.

Lamar can play the tag game similar to Cousins in Washington. Exclusive tag will cost the Ravens $45M next season and $55M the following. He is currently in position to make $100M fully guaranteed the next two seasons. And this is before Burrow and Herbert work on their deals this offseason.

Way more pressure on the Ravens to produce a favorable deal than for Lamar to “take what he can get.”

I hope the Rams can get a nice pick for Ramsey but unless its a 1st, it doesn't make sense. His dead cap hit is huge if they do it this season. Its like $35M. Drops to like $10M next year

Reactions: HIM
I knew it was over for Ramsey after that Super Bowl and that’s my guy. He’s def on the downward spiral. Better to finesse a team into picking him up.

Ramsey still good but they need to keep him on the outside. No more nickel or rover position for him.

Keep him on the island

i wonder if ramsey would even more to safety at this point..

he played it at FSU and has size

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom