NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope this turns things around somehow for us...

I think it's going to take before the Broncos can really make things shift heavily -- but hopefully Payton can get us on track and we're not doing all this for nun

@Peep Game
Screenshot_20230131_134254_Twitter.jpg

When were they ever up?

Last edited:
Mickey loomis is needs a how to GM refreshers course w/Danny Ainge & Howie Roseman.Cause why are you giving them a pick and not taking their 1st next year as well? :smh: :stoneface:

wanted to see DeMeco in Indy or Carolina. Both situations are better than Houston

But at least he got the 6 year deal from them. He'll be jobless for 2 hours if it doesnt work out.

Sean Payton being a 3rd option kinda makes sense. Broncos probably didn’t want to give up the draft capital but had too when the Top 2 candidates declined. They kinda had to swing for the fences since they already are in knee deep with the Russ trade.

because the broncos gave up so much for rustle, they needed a coach with experience. after the disaster that this season was, payton or harbaugh made the most sense given the situation. hopefully rustle can shake off that disastrous season, maybe even humbled him a bit. jeudy, sutton and kj around with tim patrick coming byke. young TE was breaking out late in the season. not sure what version of javonte they will get back. hope they keep latavius. might draft an rb. young and good defense intact. ps2 and simmons a good foundation. a solid experienced coach can really get them where they should of been this season. hack might be the worst head coach they have had since i started following the broncos. i would of taken fangio again over hack 10/10 times. alas, hindsight is 20/20.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom