NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
the eagles better win or the slander is going to be crazy on here :lol: :evil:

same with mahomes :rofl:

Lets gooo!! Joe Thomas hall of fame. Sucks he only blocked for horrible qb’s and our horrible franchise

Kliff gone be a OC for 3-5 years. Repair his reputation. Clean his face. Then he’ll be coaching Arch Manning somewhere in 2026

No receiver is picking Lamar over Rodgers. Stopppp it! And Lamar from the same hood as me.

He’s not a better passer or ever will be than Rod. Of course Andrews gone say that. Lamar feeds him the rock.

No receivers are lining up to play with 8. He’s a running QB. Baltimore is run heavy. There’s only room for a TE (Andrews) and one receiver to flourish in that offense….

Lamar should be paid over 300 million though

ezgif-3-6ca54c9da8.gif

Let a contender lose their QB due to injury next season in training camp or midway through the season. Brady DEFINITELY getting a call

Let a contender lose their QB due to injury next season in training camp or midway through the season. Brady DEFINITELY getting a call

Why wouldn’t certain teams not call him anyways?

Give him like 2 months to think about it

Niners, Miami and/or jete.. zero clue why any of the 3 wouldn’t at least reach out to his agent and see what it would take for a season

Teams value means a lot with the Cowboys because they’re probably the only franchise that makes more money when they lose than when they win
So the MF’n owner really had no incentive to win because he makes more money when his team goes 8-8
Is there financial data to support this? Or were offering this as an opinion?

And when you say 'win', are you talking SB?

Because there's no way the Cowboys make MORE money going 8-8 than they do winning a SB.

But even if you didn't mean SB and you just meant having a winning record but not winning at all, there's no way the Cowboys make more money going 7-9 than they do going 12-4 and losing in the SB.

Is there financial data to support this? Or were offering this as an opinion?

And when you say 'win', are you talking SB?

Because there's no way the Cowboys make MORE money going 8-8 than they do winning a SB.

But even if you didn't mean SB and you just meant having a winning record but not winning at all, there's no way the Cowboys make more money going 7-9 than they do going 12-4 and losing in the SB.
Yes the financial data is discussed everyday on espn fs1 and every sports program

The financial data is what everyone runs to when they want to talk down on the cowboys

Lets all say it together, “Cowboys fans are the worst because their team hasn’t won anything in 27 years but they always think they’re going to win the Super Bowl”

You don’t become the #1 valued franchise in the NFL when you haven’t won anything in 27 years unless you’re making a lot of money when you lose

Yes the financial data is discussed everyday on espn fs1 and every sports program

The financial data is what everyone runs to when they want to talk down on the cowboys

Lets all say it together, “Cowboys fans are the worst because their team hasn’t won anything in 27 years but they always think they’re going to win the Super Bowl”

You don’t become the #1 valued franchise in the NFL when you haven’t won anything in 27 years unless you’re making a lot of money when you lose
'Making a lot of money when they lose' wasn't the claim I'm contending. 'Making more money when they lose compared to when they win' is what I'm curious about regarding data.

The trade WAS Jimmy’s idea. Jerry Jones didn’t want to come up off Herschel Walker.

It was Jimmy’s idea to draft SPEED! That’s why the majority of our players were from UM, and other areas from the South. Jimmy preached speed and endurance. That wasn’t Jerry’s idea.

Bob Kraft learned from Jerry’s mistake. LET MY COACH RUN THE SHOW! Bob Kraft sat back and let Bill Belichick do his thing.

Even Barry Switzer will tell you, those were Jimmy’s team. Barry Switzer retired after 3 years and never coached in the NFL or college again.

Jimmy Johnson >>>>>>>

I’ll put hands on anyone who disrespects Jimmy J
I remember reading a long time ago that in the NBA, Dirk had to tell Mark Cuban the same thing a couple years before they made their first Finals and of course they finally won 5 years later. I read that Dirk went into Mark's office, closed the door and basically told him 'Dude you've got to step back if we're going to go anywhere.'

Only reason why fans should give a crap about team value is if that money is being used to directly help the team

look at Alabama in college and all their assistants

instead of getting in his feelings about hiring a GM.. all that money should go towards getting whoever the best guys are

make his coaches lives easier by having the best analytics department

make building his roster easier by having the best cap guy

now given the past 2 decades, why would any cowboys fan have faith in jerruh doing any of the above

dude more concerned about his interviews and being seen

'Making a lot of money when they lose' wasn't the claim I'm contending. 'Making more money when they lose compared to when they win' is what I'm curious about regarding data.
When the cowboys are losing they are talked about nonstop

That makes cowboys fans support the team even more so there’s more jerseys being bought

The nonstop media attention leads to more advertising revenue for the media outlets and the team

If my team is losing, I’m focusing on why they are losing and what needs to be done for them to start winning

But I do enjoy the cowboys losing.. and I do enjoy jerruh as an owner

Just glad he don’t own my team

nfl is obviously a very successful business as a whole

But what the f do I care about who making money as a fan

I’m a consumer and my expectations are my money will be spent on my team winning.. otherwise I got a problem, starting with the team owner

Some fans care because they want Jerry to sell the team

They’d love for the team to be losing money because it might mean Jerry will sell the team

Man yall have been manipulated by the national media to believe that cowboys fans are content with how Jerry has been running the team

Jerry gets killed by the local media and the local fan base but yall wouldn’t know that because espn and fox big mouths need to keep the ratings skyrocketing

The trade WAS Jimmy’s idea. Jerry Jones didn’t want to come up off Herschel Walker.

It was Jimmy’s idea to draft SPEED! That’s why the majority of our players were from UM, and other areas from the South. Jimmy preached speed and endurance. That wasn’t Jerry’s idea.

Bob Kraft learned from Jerry’s mistake. LET MY COACH RUN THE SHOW! Bob Kraft sat back and let Bill Belichick do his thing.

Even Barry Switzer will tell you, those were Jimmy’s team. Barry Switzer retired after 3 years and never coached in the NFL or college again.

Jimmy Johnson >>>>>>>

I’ll put hands on anyone who disrespects Jimmy J
I thought all this was pretty unanimous and especially among Cowboys fans but here we are.
I never said Jimmy wasn’t a good coach but was Jimmy a genius or were the Vikings dummies?
So you're you're not saying 'Jimmy isn't a genius' but you're questioning if he is. Literally, questioning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom