NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought all this was pretty unanimous and especially among Cowboys fans but here we are.

So you're not questioning you're not saying 'Jimmy isn't a genius' but you're questioning if he is. Literally, question.
A head coach doesn’t have to be a front office genius because most head coaches aren’t the GM

Jimmy wasn’t a front office genius
He literally left a championship college program and just put a lot of the same players together in the pros

If Jimmy was such a genius then explain why he was trying to replace Troy Aikman with Steve Walsh :nerd:

you look at your current HC and OC?

I hope you at least getting some free blue.. or at least a discount

So Siriani is a better head coach than McCarthy?

nick has had a better QB than fat mike ever has though

sly-smile.gif

So Siriani is a better head coach than McCarthy?

ask packers fans about McCarthy

ask Seahawks fans about your OC

just like you can ask eagles fans stuff before making definite statements and sounding foolish, like jerruh

my bad

finessence finessence gets what it is with jerry.. but thought I was being a good samaritan helping my fellow NT member see the light on jerruh
There’s no light to see

I mentioned earlier that Jerry was more interested in making money than he was winning SB’s

I’m not emotionally or financially invested in the team so I ignore most of the sideshow stuff

I’ve been very consistent over the past 5-7 years in the cowboys thread saying we had the wrong head coach in Garrett and the wrong OC in Moore

They’re both finally gone and now we can get over the hump and really compete for a Super Bowl victory

#GoChiefs

ask packers fans about McCarthy

ask Seahawks fans about your OC

just like you can ask eagles fans stuff before making definite statements and sounding foolish, like jerruh
Man we don’t care about the inner workings of the eagles

Jerry knows how the cap works and lets see if yall can sustain this new success for a 5yr run like he was able to do

Man we don’t care about the inner workings of the eagles

Jerry knows how the cap works and lets see if yall can sustain this new success for a 5yr run like he was able to do

I know the eagles owner hires people specifically to deal with the cap and maximize as many loopholes to the cap as possible

i wont pretend lurie knows the cap.. but I for damn sure know howie does because that’s what howie started off doing with the team.. I know how we structure contracts

howie’s first real job with the eagles “salary cap staff counsel”

it’s why we will sign hurts this off-season, which is as soon as he is eligible.. vs what y’all did with dak

it’s also why we have young guys under contract already and locked in for years.. we already signed guys like mailata, josh sweat and goedert

the worst thing for y’all was hurts working out.. because we built up a bunch of draft picks to enable us to make moves for a QB, now we can use those picks towards our roster

we can let guys like white and Saunders walk and get compensatory picks back for them

unlike yall we aren’t going over pay for a RB who had a great year because he played behind a good oline with a running QB threat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom