NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If they didn’t trade for him last year wouldn’t the colts have just cut him? Can’t imagine he would have had many suitors.

Some team will take a flier on Wentz but I’d be surprised if he’s on a roster by the end of the season.

It’s one thing to have fallen off. Teams are more than willing to sign veterans with relatively high floors to be backups and locker room guys. But with Wentz, literally no one likes being around him.

Some team will take a flier on Wentz but I’d be surprised if he’s on a roster by the end of the season.

It’s one thing to have fallen off. Teams are more than willing to sign veterans with relatively high floors to be backups and locker room guys. But with Wentz, literally no one likes being around him.
He went second overall. If he can accept the backup role ,that man is going to be in the league until kingdom come lol.

If they didn’t trade for him last year wouldn’t the colts have just cut him? Can’t imagine he would have had many suitors.
Snyder really wanted Wentz and the only way to ensure he got him was via trade. The other big name QBs all had no trade clauses and Jimmy G’s shoulder surgery raised questions. The rest of that 2022 FA QB class wasn’t exactly teeming with talent. And no one saw Geno having the year he had.

Again, just another example of Snyder interfering at the most important position and another year lost.

s0lefunk s0lefunk

How do you feel about Howell?
He’s a Day 3 pick… One W over Dallas won’t convince me he’ll be anything more than a journeyman at best. I did like a couple throws he made and his scrambling.

I don’t follow college football like that. But franchise QBs don’t slide like he did in the draft.

Man, the league-wide QB situation from the collegiate QB prospects to free agents to trade targets to pending extensions is stressing me out. Who is going to be highest paid this off-season?

Also, if I am understanding this correctly, do teams only have a week left to utilize their franchise tag ie QBs like Daniel Jones or Lamar Jackson if they can’t reach a deal with their current teams?

Last edited:
People really need to stop comparing this to rugby

theyre using the example of a scrum without taking the 2 seconds to find out what actually happens

aint hard to go on google..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom