NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ALSO, this is funny because Mac's camp and Mac always talking about how he wants to be coached hard. we're gonna find out who is lying and who isn't this season cause BOB ain't gonna pull any punches, that's for sure. if Mac ****s up, BOB gonna let him know

riley.jpg

1677600998349.jpeg

Lamar to ATL
Lamar to ATL
Lamar to ATL

You gotta stop wishing this on me bro. The thing is, despite having a cap friendly, I am not even sure that Baltimore would want Fields back. With their lack of receiving weapons, he does nothing for them offensively.

Having said that...there is the conundrum of who will be the Ravens QB if they trade him. If they trade him, unless it is to the Jets, they will be looking for a Top 10 pick so they could use it on one of the QBs but that isn't really their style.

You gotta stop wishing this on me bro. The thing is, despite having a cap friendly, I am not even sure that Baltimore would want Fields back. With their lack of receiving weapons, he does nothing for them offensively.

Having said that...there is the conundrum of who will be the Ravens QB if they trade him. If they trade him, unless it is to the Jets, they will be looking for a Top 10 pick so they could use it on one of the QBs but that isn't really their style.

The Falcons #8 pick this year should be more than enough for him.

Baltimore doesn't deserve Lamar. They should've got this done years ago.

The Falcons #8 pick this year should be more than enough for him.

Baltimore doesn't deserve Lamar. They should've got this done years ago.

I don't see it as much of a slight to Lamar as I do them overplaying their hand and now Deshaun has ruined the market.

I also mentioned this is an unprecedented situation for the franchise. I was reading up on the Burrow situation and apparently teams handle how these big money guys with signing bonuses, later cap hits, etc. It is likely the front office doesn't have experience in handling that hence the fumbling of the situation especially because he is trying to get it all guaranteed.

Fortunately Rodgers, Carr, Russ and Fields are dominating the news so it is keeping Baltimore out of the slander spotlight.

Last edited:
Lamar stay, positive vibes only :lol:

No calls for retirement?

No calls for Buffalo to save the player from himself?

Interesting.

no because he's seeing multiple medical professionals. he's not getting an injection in the brain and pat on the butt at half time and being sent back out there like Tua was

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom