NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
In other news…. CHOSEN Anderson :rofl:
DA1CD248-0EA0-466F-A652-0035FEA03542.gif

There’s a lot of Anderson’s out there that are more Chosen.

Hey Robbie:

EA3627FC-47DB-4005-9A7A-0F0635D1A539.gif

I love Geno. And I’m ready to love Will Anderson or Jalen Carter. Don’t let me down (again) John Schneider.

Pass rush. Interior line. Pass rush. Interior line.

Regardless of what happens, Joe Mixon was already a candidate to get cut. I think this just sealed it for him.

again that’s the market. Jones did more with less in the years he’s been a Giant. $40-$45 mil is not going to be nearly as much by the end of that contract as it sounds now.

The owner went on record saying they basically ruined him the first 3 years, played great for him and his team, possibly top ten great. I’m on board with wanting to see him repeat that success. But he also did that with the worst set of offensive skills players possibly in the league. If we’re being honest here, RGIII feels like he’s speaking from some jealousy here. The numbers (passing/rushing and TDs both passing and rushing) this year was almost identical to RGIII’s rookie season that everyone was thinking he was a phenom. Jones getting the bag and he’s an analyst now.

The big issue with Jones was turnovers (INTs/fumbles) and he fixed that. He not only fixed that, but had the most clean games - no fumbles, no INTs - than any other QB in the league last year. Josh Allen gets a lot of praise and scrutiny, but we can all agree, he didn’t take off until Diggs arrived. You could argue Jones played better than him last year than Allen any year prior to Diggs showing up. Because the Giants didn’t pick up that 5th to see if he could repeat, you’re also now paying him market rate and for future potential.

Because the Giants didn’t pick up that 5th to see if he could repeat, you’re also now paying him market rate and for future potential.
That isn’t what happened though. Daboll and co. declined his 5th year before the season even started when they didn’t have to. They could’ve had him on a prove it deal at 22mil going into this season.

That isn’t what happened though. Daboll and co. declined his 5th year before the season even started when they didn’t have to. They could’ve had him on a prove it deal at 22mil going into this season.
I've been on record in here stating that before. I'm saying they should have picked up the 5th year prior to the season. If he had a bad season, could be there as a stop gap for the rookie they would of drafted or if he had a successful year, that 5th yr option could be used as a show us you can do it again year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom