NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, I hope Daniel Jones isnt making a mistake here. I don't like his prospects of significantly improving his stats with the roster he has to work with, which may not include Saquon.

He is in a real tough spot.

how is there not enough evidence? :lol:

im trying understand how they’re have a difficult finding a judge to deal with it

i get the issue with having the guy who spoke publicly during a campaign recuse himself

but how are they having trouble finding a replacement

Last edited:
im trying understand how they’re have a difficult finding a judge to deal with it

i get the issue with having the guy who spoke publicly during a campaign recuse himself

but how are they having trouble finding a replacement
Theyve already presented the case both sides to the previous judge, he recused before sending it to trial(or dismissing) a whole new judge would have to hear all of that information again the make a determination. If the case was already in trial sure maybe you could say resume with a new judge. Not dismissing and starting all over would be a disadvantage to both he could say the state won on technicality or vice versa. Its wild, state at a real tough spot now.

Ravens are trippin man. They really don't want Lamar, huh? Thats literally all they have on that offense

Rooting for the Falcons to get him.

Theyve already presented the case both sides to the previous judge, he recused before sending it to trial(or dismissing) a whole new judge would have to hear all of that information again the make a determination. If the case was already in trial sure maybe you could say resume with a new judge. Not dismissing and starting all over would be a disadvantage to both he could say the state won on technicality or vice versa. Its wild, state at a real tough spot now.

sooo dude was well aware the issues he was creating commenting on an ongoing matter???

QAaron with the NYC media is gonna be insane :lol:

misspelled glorious

So he's gonna take the Favre route after all huh...

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom