NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Colts getting Anthony Richardson
600B6694-F7E4-45D0-9266-EC7A7EBFB878.gif

Raiders will trade to 3 :nerd:

Bears got a GREAT deal. They bout to load up the next years. I hope this **** work out for the Panthers.... :lol: .

You miss on this everybody getting fired.

Bears had the option of getting a 1st rounder in 2025 or DJ Moore and a 2nd. They went with option two and I think its the right choice. DJ isn't a #1 alpha WR like Chase or Jefferson, but he's really good. He's put up good numbers with garbage QBs in Carolina. I really think DJ and Fields are gonna do great things.

Bears had the option of getting a 1st rounder in 2025 or DJ Moore and a 2nd. They went with option tssdxwo and I think its the right choice. DJ isn't a #1 alpha WR like Chase or Jefferson, but he's really good. He's put up good numbers with garbage QBs in Carolina. I really think DJ and Fields are gonna do great things.

He's a perfect go-to, reliable receiver. A possession receiver that can give you explosive plays here and there. I agree...definitely a good option for Fields.

Didn't know the Vikes cut Dantzler. Was kinda hoping to see if he could flourish with Flores. That's all I did with Dantzler though - hope he finally plays consistently. Oh well. He may be a good addition elsewhere, but he just can't seem to be able to put it all together.

I dont think they are. They have a good corps now with DJ, Claypool and Mooney. Maybe in the later rounds. They need help in the trenches as IATT IATT alluded to. Probably why they had the stomach to drop down.

im all for strengthening a strength

but oline and/or dline going be the better talent and it’s what they need

free agency might make things easier/cleaner since they have so much money but they need a whole lot of help

like even if they sign seumalo from the eagles, they still need a tackle on the oline

but outside of the 4 QBs the rest of the top 10 going be oline, dline and CB(s).. just in what order and who

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom