NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean...It just feels like Kirk's window with the Vikings can close in the next year or 2...if the Jets fall short, there's no way Rodgers actually follows in Favre's footsteps and goes to the Vikings, right?

**** Rodgers tho.

Legend :pimp:

FS was a black hole before he switched from CB

Crazy thing is he actually made the pro bowl at CB as a rookie then probowls as a safety too :lol: :pimp:

One of the best captains and leaders the franchise has ever seen, fully expecting him to go in the team HOF and maybe get his number retired down the road.

Great player but even greater off the field, always did work in the community and he raised a bunch of money for sickle cell research and care during his career.

Was also great seeing him win a chip with his twin :pimp:

mccourty-devin-jason-mom.jpg

Hope he gets to enjoy and make the most out of retirement

Panthers are taking Stroud. Josh McCown was gushing over him right before they hired him in February. All sports talk radio in CLT been CJ > Bryce since the end of CFB season. Gave up waaaaaaaaaaay tf too much too.

CHI gets a line for Fields to throw behind and they might be on to something.

Can someone smarter than I tell me why Rodgers would sign with the Jets? Not sure I see the potential there.

Can someone smarter than I tell me why Rodgers would sign with the Jets? Not sure I see the potential there.

he would be traded

and the guy denver hired because they thought they were getting Rodgers, is now the OC for the jete

but jete have a solid team

vikings just looking to get younger? feels like a faux rebuild

Yeah man...defense especially was old as hell and all the money was tied into aging stars. And the defense was near league worst so its not like they were producing like that anymore. Need a youth infusion.

This is the route I thought they should take and it looks like they agree. It's not unexpected...at least to me.

Yeah man...defense especially was old as hell and all the money was tied into aging stars. And the defense was near league worst so its not like they were producing like that anymore. Need a youth infusion.

This is the route I thought they should take and it looks like they agree. It's not unexpected...at least to me.

yeah makes sense. eager to see what they do and how their draft turns out

Definitely. Mattison probably gone too. Also fine with that. They can get younger and cheaper there and production stays the same, at worst.
Ty Chandler baby!

Yeah the Vikings releasing beloved vets hurts but it definitely needed to happen. Cam Dantz getting released was a surprise but I’m sure Flores watched enough film and made that decision. All the young guys Evans, Booth and Cine hopefully ball out next season under Flores.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom