NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
0268C6E4-18B6-4EC0-A527-73E836F53D89.jpeg

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

DA RAYYYYYDAAAAASSSSS

Full circle b. I’m watching every one of y’all games lmao.
Raiders fans gonna be fighting each other instead of us now. Actually they’re still gonna fight us for dealing them Jimmy.

congrats to raiders’ fans. if that line can limit pressures, jimmy is one of the more accurate QBs when he's not scrambling for his life. MFer is still in his 30s but runs like a ****ing gargoyle.. but when he has a clean pocket, he'll drop a dime.

that said, i hope davante has good health insurance because jimmy is about to throw some straight hospital balls his way
Niners Oline > Raiders Oline. By miles. I expect Jimmy to get hurt by week 6 and we start our plan to tank for Caleb :lol:

Niners Oline > Raiders Oline. By miles. I expect Jimmy to get hurt by week 6 and we start our plan to tank for Caleb :lol:
Y’all got Josh Jacobs though. Gonna lean on that run game HEAVY.

Definitely not taking Adams in fantasy best season :rofl:

Where the hell are the Bears?

Seems like only contenders are wheeling and dealing.

Those Broncos signings should’ve been the Bears.

That xfl double pass is ridiculous. It’s damn near indefensible if your dump down has legs and an arm too. You’re asking too much from a DB to stay locked in if a pass has been thrown and your man looks like he gave up then turns and takes off off again on a new route.

Y’all got Josh Jacobs though. Gonna lean on that run game HEAVY.

Definitely not taking Adams in fantasy best season :rofl:

Adams still gone get his 100+ and 1300 unless injured.

Dude is an elite runner so he’ll be open anyway

I hated the McDaniels signing to begin with…but I really wanna be wrong here :lol:
We all wanted to be wrong about this guy too but just like a tiger can't change its stripes, Josh can't help but be a bad coach and an even worse evaluator of talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom