NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zach Wilson better fire up plan b asap
GYCDL-take-home-more-be-home-more-1200x630.jpg

Kinda like what the bears are doing, all guys they’ve signed so far are under 27

which makes sense with their timeline of things

i assumed hargrave because of the money they had.. but hargrave is 30 and bears probably a season or two away

did get a 2nd.. and they have a crap ton of money

only thing I don’t get was the trade for claypool given how high the 2nd is

Yeah I love listening to Bears fans try to defend the Claypool trade. no way shape or form was he worth any 2nd rounder especially with the draft position they were aiming for. That pick is precious right now

I loved Roquan, but in the end he wanted to leave. Bears still payed a bit less for Edmonds and got an extra 2nd round pick. I'm looking forward, not what iffing. Bears definitely adding talent. Still need D tackle help and more Oline beef.

Yeah I love listening to Bears fans try to defend the Claypool trade. no way shape or form was he worth any 2nd rounder especially with the draft position they were aiming for. That pick is precious right now

hard to know youre getting moore

but lawd giving up that pick even without getting moore looks bad, but especially now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom