NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Losing Kaden Elliss hurts even worse to the Failcons.
imagine losing your QB1 to be QB2 of the Broncos. Life of a Raiders fan.

edit: aye, Stidham said hell nah i’m riding the backup role for 20 years :lol:

I actually like this. I’m fine with division winners being guaranteed a playoff spot. Even if you occasionally get an 8-9 or 7-10 division winner. It gives those divisions some meaning and gives those those divisional games some meaning even in a down year for said division.

But they shouldn’t be getting the 4 seed and a home playoff game. And the chance to potentially host more playoff games if upsets happen. They should reseed the teams according to record once the season ends. Give the 7-10 or 8-9 division winner the 7 seed. The NBA gets it right with their playoff format in that regard.

I actually like this. I’m fine with division winners being guaranteed a playoff spot. Even if you occasionally get an 8-9 or 7-10 division winner. It gives those divisions some meaning and gives those those divisional games some meaning even in a down year for said division.

But they shouldn’t be getting the 4 seed and a home playoff game. And the chance to potentially host more playoff games if upsets happen. They should reseed the teams according to record once the season ends. Give the 7-10 or 8-9 division winner the 7 seed. The NBA gets it right with their playoff format in that regard.

I could argue it down to 3 games better.

I think since expansion, there's a better argument for it. I'm not really a fan though and prefer as-is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom