NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

You joke, but...

Aaron Rodgers’ rumored girlfriend Blu denies ‘identifying as a witch’​

The Packers quarterback, 38, has recently been linked by website SideAction to a new gal pal named “Blu,” two months after his broken engagement to actress Shailene Woodley.

Though reports identified Rodgers’ rumored lady love as a witch by the name of “Blu of Earth,” she shot down those allegations Thursday in a series of Instagram Stories, posting, “Ps… My name is Blu. Not Blu of Earth,” and, “I do not identify as a witch. Y’all are hilarious.”

I’m not having fun anymore.

So we really going all in on Ridder then. Man I hope he can be better than I think he can
My coworker doesn’t want Lamar because 1) the roster isn’t ready and 2) he’ll be too expensive

:lol:

Kelce worth every penny. Only offensive lineman that is used legit as a positional weapon. Dude ripped off 5 All Pro’s in his 30s. Absurd

My coworker doesn’t want Lamar because 1) the roster isn’t ready and 2) he’ll be too expensive

:lol:
One day dudes gonna realize there is no perfect situation in football and if you get one close to it it won’t lost as long as the salary cap a thing.

Unless the front office is hitting at a crazy high success rate in the draft finding gems in later rounds. Good luck finding any team doing that consistently year after year. Our roster had plenty of holes some being addressed now finally but there’s no hole bigger than not knowing if you got your QB

If we traded for Lamar yea we’d have plenty of holes on defense still but an offense of Lamar, Patterson, Allegier, Pitts and London in this scheme can’t win the NFCS?? Come on

One day dudes gonna realize there is no perfect situation in football and if you get one close to it it won’t lost as long as the salary cap a thing.

Unless the front office is hitting at a crazy high success rate in the draft finding gems in later rounds. Good luck finding any team doing that consistently year after year. Our roster had plenty of holes some being addressed now finally but there’s no hole bigger than not knowing if you got your QB
Yep, MVP and All Pro QBs don’t grow on trees and they especially don’t hit the open market in their prime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom