NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

CeLzIwkUMAAT9jV.jpg

You know when they do the side by side photos of presidents before they're in office vs when they leave? That's going to be me during the Aaron Rodgers era.
You just gotta embrace the ride. It’ll be fun at least, no matter what happens. :lol:

Folks are actually not valuing Aaron at all at this point. They were doing Top 5 QBs in the AFC (assuming the trade goes down) on ESPN today. This man had Mahomes > Burrow > Allen > Herbo > TLaw. I think he might have even had Lamar at 6. So regardless there are folks out there that have him in the 5-7 range in the conference :lol:

He has the “advantage” of being a backup his first 3 years but mans is 40 coming off a down year plus he is a controversial media figure so it is natural that folks are going to not show him love.

He needs to use that as motivation and go scorched earth if he really is still like that. Only time will tell.

Folks are actually not valuing Aaron at all at this point. They were doing Top 5 QBs in the AFC (assuming the trade goes down) on ESPN today. This man had Mahomes > Burrow > Allen > Herbo > TLaw. I think he might have even had Lamar at 6. So regardless there are folks out there that have him in the 5-7 range in the conference :lol:

He has the “advantage” of being a backup his first 3 years but mans is 40 coming off a down year plus he is a controversial media figure so it is natural that folks are going to not show him love.

He needs to use that as motivation and go scorched earth if he really is still like that. Only time will tell.
He probably has the Pfizer logo and a Fauci pic in his locker. I don't think he needs anymore motivation from the rest of us 🤷🏿‍♂️

Reminds me of Dez Bryant when he became a free agent. He values himself way more than teams do. Dude gonna blackball himself out the league. I like Odell and think he still has some gas left but over the last 3 seasons you have like 856 combined receiving yards and you missed a whole year last year. Somebody in his camp needs to keep it real with dude.

:frown:

giants should have brought him back.....can't believe they brought back slayton for 2 years 12M plus 3-4M in incentives...parris campbell 1 year 3M deal that easily can get to 5M with incentives.....why not just spend that money on OBJ?!@??!?! :frown:

seems giants WR room is lot of #3 WRs - but def feel this group is better than group we ended the season with

plus Waller(hopefully healthy!!) is going to be #1 option which would leave these WRs room to operate 1 on 1 a lot

No $ spent on guard/c?? reminder Oline ranked 30 per PFF - find another playoff team ranked lower

Last edited:
Reminds me of Dez Bryant when he became a free agent. He values himself way more than teams do. Dude gonna blackball himself out the league. I like Odell and think he still has some gas left but over the last 3 seasons you have like 856 combined receiving yards and you missed a whole year last year. Somebody in his camp needs to keep it real with dude.
The Ravens offered him some nice money and he turned it down.

I know he still regrets that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom