NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
FIELDS!!! TOP 5!!!

9C9241F5-99B5-4C70-A074-FE15E034CED5.gif

He may not be people’s favorite QB but this is WILD disrespectful to Kyler Murray. He is easily top 3 in the NFC

FIELDS!!! TOP 5!!!

9C9241F5-99B5-4C70-A074-FE15E034CED5.gif

To add context, this was for the 2023 (upcoming) season. Kyler was left off because he's injured.

The Fields love was due to his 2nd half of the season where he went off + the additions, specifically DJ Moore. The show was this morning so it was before the Tonyan news.

I think the only real consensus is Hurts @ 1. It's funny when you look at NFC teams tho...they really have much lesser QB talent than the AFC. All the top guys, except Hurts are AFC. It's splitting hairs 2-5.

Based on the parameters, I'd go:

1. Hurts
2. Cuzzo
3. Geno
4. Goff
5. Dak

Really 2-5 is interchangeable and I won't argue.

Y’all think he’s going to look better in NE than Miami? Idk mane

Joe Burrow got Hurst paid a nice little bag. Hope that Dalton Schultz or Foster Moreau are watching :nerd:

Mike Gesicki is worth wayyyyyy more than that 9 million. Dude is an elite TE. Why the hell so cheap?

He’s better than Hayden Hurst

Bears are in such a good position. Building a solid team around Fields and if he succeeds great. If he doesn’t meet expectations next year they have capital to grab Caleb/Maye and have him come into a great situation.

I expect Fields to lead Chicago to the nfc north title tho :blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom