NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, so based on that Zac clip and Eagles tweet

The list is down to the Jets and the other teams

Imagine Ezekiel ******* Elliott thinking HE gets to put out a wish list in 2023 is wild. I don’t even know if there is a consideration list of teams that are thinking of bringing him on board :lol: Everyone is right though, he needs to get this squared away before the draft otherwise he’s cooked

you my boy…and i fw burrow and chase like everybody else…

so bro to bro, he can’t replace perrine man 😂 😂…perine has much more value…
Apparently the interest wasn’t even real :lol:. But man as bad as Zeke was, Mixon was just as bad and a terrible pass blocking RB. Look at the numbers below

Bengals have to draft a RB either way but I was more so saying that if they brought him in it definitely wouldn’t have been to be THE guy.

yea.. my friend had mixon in fantasy.. smh…other than that 4 td game he was a big disappointment…

bengals can find some young, cheap talent at the position imo…there’s value to be had this draft..

Don’t really see a spot for zeke unless Moore wouldn’t mind reuniting with him on the chargers to spell ekeler

bengals can find some young, cheap talent at the position imo…there’s value to be had this draft..

if bijan is the only HB being discussed in the 1st..

whole lot of talent going be available on Friday and Saturday

but I assume dude wants some money.. zero clue why he’d mention us, he could just look at the deal we signed penny for

Zeke has a tough pill to swallow.

4-5 star recruit to All American to top draft pick and All Pro RB to now.

Looks like he’s gonna have to sign as a goal line back.

If I’m a GM, I’m not signing a RB to big money unless their name is Kamara or CMAC, and that’s only because I know I can throw them in at slot receiver for an entire game and they’d be fine.

I’m only paying a RB knowing I can save money on WR2 or WR3 because of that guy

and knowing I’m not giving them more than let‘s say 230ish carries.. and now they’ll get 70 or so catches.. but keeping their overly touches under 300

but even within that.. gotta factor in pass protection snaps.. but you know another RB will be decently involved

zeke is the dak of RBs

funny-smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom