NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Soon who's throwing him the ball doe

1681080287275.jpeg

Carson just being biased. He doesn’t want to piss off the Cincinnati faithful. That’s a loaded question to ask him.

Trust, he’s a Mahomes fan. Mahomes is above all for the next 10-20 years
Carson hates Cincinnati and Cincinnati hates him :lol:. He was saying Burrow shouldn’t stay in Cincinnati long term last season. A WEEK BEFORE THE SUPER BOWL. **** that dude

Last edited:
That comment by CP seemed loaded. For one, he had a skillset more similar to Burrow, even less so with mobility, but I said for years back in the day that Ocho and Housh held that O back by going off script so much and making Carson looking worse than he was. Further backed up by his success in AZ and Ocho not being able to anything the right way in NE. That team was fun, but Carson didn't have the athleticism to go off script and throw from different platforms so he's bitter.

I can't wait for dacomeup dacomeup to come in here and tell me I'm wrong. :lol:

Him or Koopa co-signed those posts back then tho. Who knows. :lol:
I don’t think Palmer and Burrow are really similar at all. Palmer was a big arm, slow foot pocket passer. One of Burrow’s biggest assets is his ability to go off script. That knee injury and elbow injury killed him in Cincinnati. the 2005 team could've won it all. He sounds like an idiot though. Mahomes is the best QB in the league by a good margin.

Damn so they go get a washed OBJ to try to convince Lamar to stay now that he has “help” :lol:

not like there are a ton of WRs out there....i'm certain any QB in NFL would rather add OBJ than go into season with what they currently have...ANY

very happy for OBJ great $ to get this late in stage of free agency -

I can admittedly say OBJ isn't what he was but the his signing at that amount + FaceTime screenshot gives me confidence that Lamar will be back next season whether it is on the franchise tender or a long term deal. No way THIS team is paying a WR that much just to have Tyler Huntley throw him the ball :lol:

One crazy thing I heard this morning...In Baltimore's 28 seasons they have NEVER had a Pro Bowl WR :wow: I knew they were historically weak at that position but I didn't realize it was that bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom