NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
By popular demand, NFL MOCK Draft Thread:

1682093652852.png

Last edited:
I feel like a part of this is stupid but they still gotta be smarter than that.

Just like I thought Marijuana suspensions were stupid but thousands of players were smart enough to know the rules and avoid it through their whole careers
Yup the rules are dumb like most NFL rules, but it’s simple enough not to get caught…Just wait till you leave practice/the game to put your parlays in, not that hard :lol: :smh:

The dudes that bet on other actual NFL games are straight dummies, everybody knows it’s a big no no betting on a league you are in

You have to be a huge dummy to place bets at the team facility. Like you really couldn't wait till you got home? The rule is dumb since they weren't betting on the nfl, but it's even dumber to do it on a work computer

ANOTHER bama wr getting caught up in this :smh:

Are lions just hoping he doesn’t get a year?

I don’t mean to hate or doubt on the kid CJ… but I watched him get interviewed on the Lebatard show during Super Bowl week and I’ll just say the 18% doesn’t surprise me
What do you mean? Did he sound like an air head or something?

Nothing like putting any stock into another new cognition test for QBs :lol:

I know NTs Bulletproof Lamar got a 13 wonderlic so I guess he was supposed to suck too :lol:

Nothing like putting any stock into another new cognition test for QBs :lol:

I know NTs Bulletproof Lamar got a 13 wonderlic so I guess he was supposed to suck too :lol:
supposedly the wonderlic got nixed and this s2 cognitive test replaced it. supposedly its a better measurable?

I remember taking Mock Wonderlic tests online as a kid for fun, is there an equivalent for the new test out there somewhere. I’d like to see what these questions look like because 18% is wild.

What do you mean? Did he sound like an air head or something?
Kind of… maybe he was nervous. Just no charisma and he couldn’t really articulate anything outside of his talking points. Not really an off the cuff type of dude… hence the low cognitive score.

Last edited:
Comparing the Wonderlic and S2 isn’t exactly fair though, as one is an “IQ” test, while the other tests different cognitive skills.
  1. Perception Speed
  2. Search Efficiency
  3. Tracking Capacity
  4. Visual Learning
  5. Instinctive Learning
  6. Decision Complexity
  7. Distraction Control
  8. Impulse Control
  9. Improvisation
Statistics on the S2 Cognition site show that the test has a 28.7% predictability rate for a quarterback’s career passer rating, while the Wonderlic was around .01% Of course, much of that ability to process in real time is seen on the field, but if the numbers correlate with a scout’s thinking, it can only reinforce their evaluation.

The percentages are percentiles and not the way you think of grades from your time in school. CJ Stroud’s 18% isn’t him getting 18 questions right out of 100. But, in comparison to Bryce Young’s 98%, it’s of course easy to say Young did much better on the test.

only new shoes I look forward to are the pegasus turbos and the invincible

and the invincibles are only because they’re comfortable as hell

These both look pretty good. I need to replace my current ones so going to give these two a try. Thanks for sharing!

The percentages are percentiles and not the way you think of grades from your time in school. CJ Stroud’s 18% isn’t him getting 18 questions right out of 100. But, in comparison to Bryce Young’s 98%, it’s of course easy to say Young did much better on the test.

Them posting these as percentage scores without clearly dictating they are percentiles is disingenuous AF :smh:|l

Even if it is percentiles, does it make any better that he’s nearly 30 percentiles away from the next QB and he’s the lowest?

These both look pretty good. I need to replace my current ones so going to give these two a try. Thanks for sharing!

Them posting these as percentage scores without clearly dictating they are percentiles is disingenuous AF :smh:|l
Percentiles communicate the same message though. Only 2% of People did better than Bryce. 82% of people did better than Stroud. That’s gotta be a bunch of standard deviations away from the norm.

Even the new pagasus natures haven’t done me wrong.. not as comfortable as the previous turbos

But the invincibles are easy.. got the first ones when I had to take my nephew and other parks in Orlando, had some money at ****’s anyways.. but I just get whatever the best color way is for new models

I have a pair of the infinities.. but prefer the invincibles

I run in saucony thou

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom