NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haener won me a lot of money during September football over the past few years. :lol:

Zero expectations that it happens..

only connection in any of it, is that he has the same agent as henry

never played in Philly or Tennessee

A lot hyperbole by AZ head coach but they were 8-0 which is close. And they did lead the league in sacks by double digits.

What do y’all expect from Cardinals?

Exactly 8-0, 9-0 same ****. That’s very childish.

And they finished the season with a top 5 sack total of all time. They had 4 or 5 guys with 10+ sacks, right?

Exactly 8-0, 9-0 same ****. That’s very childish.

And they finished the season with a top 5 sack total of all time. They had 4 or 5 guys with 10+ sacks, right?

The same shh I said in here is what the fan base was saying about him

But obviously it was typical fan shh

But this the same dude who skipped press conferences after the Super Bowl

Read this tweet again

Also

My thing, if any decent QB is almost perfect vs your zone coverage and you have the talent to run something else

Especially if the coverage you’re running negates the pass rush

I feel fortunate to be a fan of one “classic” uniform teams that’ll never need a complete redesign. The Bears, Packers, Raiders, Niners, Giants,Colts, Steelers, Cowboys, Eagles and the Dolphins. That’s off the top of my head. I may have missed a few.

These new unis always seem to miss.

Chargers knocked it out the park with their uni redesign but they're definitely the exception and not the rule.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom