NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

200w (11).gif

I guess I’m alone in thinking they won’t be any better than 9-8. The Rodgers last year is a shadow of moving the conversation forward for the Jets. They’re happy to just have him though.

I guess I’m alone in thinking they won’t be any better than 9-8. The Rodgers last year is a shadow of moving the conversation forward for the Jets. They’re happy to just have him though.
I don’t think that you’re alone :lol:. But it’s the offseason. Time to sell Hopium

Jets went from 3rd best team in the division to 3rd best team in the division. Big day for them I'd say.

yea i'm going to guess most "experts" have the jets as 2nd best team in AFC east....vegas thinks they have 7th best odds to win super bowl....seems about right

jets 6 Ls in 2022 where they scored 12 or fewer points....packers scored 12 or less points 3 times with rodgers and one of those times was against the jets...

if rodgers is healthy.....jets gonna jet

One of the doctors that came up with the S2 said that multiples scores on that tweet were false. He was on the McAfee show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom