NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Real Talk … this eagles/Georgia thing might blow up in their face

1682787129416.gif

howie really never sleep… damn

jerry and stephen on the yacht…howie in the kitchen…levels…

My boy just saw him/them last week.. every time they come down, they’re usually in exuma cays, they fly him down to DJ for them for the weekend whenever they throw a party

Why don’t the Lions want Swift though?

Injuries? Cause he’s looked like a top 5 back at times.

Steelers have surprisingly had a good draft so far

On the flip side, Ravens select a bunch of linebackers, pass catchers and defensive backs in the first 3 rounds every year and the media blindly gives them an A+. Whole time it’s lead to nothing but wildcard exits/0-1 playoff performances. Math is not mathing

Philly strengthening their chokehold on the NFC jeez :sick:

The 9ers have gotta find a way to keep up
We’ve blown our load.

That Trey Lance trade left them with no assets. They can’t keep depending on hitting on All Pro talents in rounds 4-6. That’s not normal.

On paper Philly got it.

Why don’t the Lions want Swift though?

Injuries? Cause he’s looked like a top 5 back at times.

Guessing injuries. Seemed like he'd have a great game then miss a couple weeks. I don't blame them. Also don't blame Philly because they have a stable of dudes in every position group they just rotate apparently. :lol:

Guessing injuries. Seemed like he'd have a great game then miss a couple weeks. I don't blame them. Also don't blame Philly because they have a stable of dudes in every position group they just rotate apparently. :lol:

As was said in the eagles thread,

Just need swift to start like 6 games, penny start like 6, Boston Scott start vs the giants and let gainwell start the rest

Does Philly have any holes at this point? Secondary?

maybe safety.. maybe LB

but I assume we want to have Nolan smith on the field, could play him at WILL and reddick at SAM

backup outside CB, given the age of our main 2 guys

maybe safety.. maybe LB

but I assume we want to have Nolan smith on the field, could play him at WILL and reddick at SAM

backup outside CB, given the age of our main 2 guys
Christopher Smith ain’t walkin through that door

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom