NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Too big to fail at this point

i wonder when the league will go to a lottery and/or expand the draft itself to more days

already know 18 games coming.. and gotta think an extra bye week will be added too

also I wonder if teams start complaining about the money getting thrown to some UDFAs

That was a big knock on him in college, him being a burner and not great at running routes. Podcast I listened to brought up Tyreek as well and how he’s not necessarily a great route runner but his speed makes up for it. Pretty interesting when you think about it
Tyreek has elite short area quickness and insane burst. This dude is like a Mike Wallace type :lol:. and funny enough, the routes that he was running in that video weren’t impressive. Can’t really sink his hips or get in and out of his breaks quick. He still could be good at what he’s good at though.

Tyreek has elite short area quickness and insane burst. This dude is like a Mike Wallace type :lol:. and funny enough, the routes that he was running in that video weren’t impressive. Can’t really sink his hips or get in and out of his breaks quick. He still could be good at what he’s good at though.

I think that’s a big reason why he fell so far honestly. Compare him to JSN and he is certainly faster but JSN is also a very good route runner mixed with being fast. I’m pretty sure Hyatt lead the nation in receiving yards last year (him or Marv Jr) and won the Biletnikoff so you typically don’t see that type of production go so late especially in round 3

I think that’s a big reason why he fell so far honestly. Compare him to JSN and he is certainly faster but JSN is also a very good route runner mixed with being fast. I’m pretty sure Hyatt lead the nation in receiving yards last year (him or Marv Jr) and won the Biletnikoff so you typically don’t see that type of production go so late especially in round 3
Yea, JSN is another guy who is elite in the short area quickness

Hyatt’s numbers are a little juiced because of the offense he plays in. It’s not like his route tree is advanced.

20230501_133142.jpg

I assume a deal gets done later?

Last edited:
Thought it was just me too. Video intentionally made a whole stink about his route running and they looked very mid :lol:

20230501_133142.jpg

I assume a deal gets done later?
Felt like I was getting this type of message every other month with Youtube TV for different networks. Those deals usually got worked out within 1-2 days. With the NFL being so seasonal it could drag but I’d be surprised.

Felt like I was getting this type of message every other month with Youtube TV for different networks. Those deals usually got worked out within 1-2 days. With the NFL being so seasonal it could drag but I’d be surprised.
Well YouTube TV still doesn’t have MLB network back yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom