NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Them and the Vikes not retiring 84 is a travesty
Can you tell me who this former Viking is?

0B2E233F-5355-409C-BC07-A1AED1A5C99A.jpeg

I’m one of the few dudes against numbers being retired.

Celtics got like 30 retired numbers.

Some #1 overall pick guard in 2045 will be wearing #97 for the Celtics :lol: :lol:

Same with the NFL. To many numbers being retired means less numbers to choose from

I would hate to play for the Yankees or Celtics. Dudes out there wearing hockey numbers

Last edited:
I’m one of the few dudes against numbers being retired.

Celtics got like 30 retired numbers.

Some #1 overall pick guard in 2045 will be wearing #97 for the Celtics :lol: :lol:

Same with the NFL. To many numbers being retired means less numbers to choose from

I would hate to play for the Yankees or Celtics. Dudes out there wearing hockey numbers
Yea but Aaron Judge turned #99 into a top 3-5 selling jersey.
Packers don't believe in Love to only extend him for one year.
Hasn’t exactly done anything to earn anything more/longer than that yet. They’ve essentially gave him a raise on his 5th year option.

Kinda hate that number on a RB :lol: :sick:

I'm sure London would've came off 5 for some $

I’m gonna have a aneurysm **** the nfl for these number change rules
That number should be retired.
Tbh I don’t think it should be. Besides the fact the falcons are one of the ball clubs that don’t official retire numbers anymore anyway (they just do the ring of honor thing now) I’ve always felt retiring numbers should be reserved for legit legends of the gameI love Vick but he wasn’t that. Retiring numbers for people that aren’t legit legends of the game cheapens the honor to me.

Jordan Love’s temporary insurance is Sean Clifford, very happy about it.

Found this interview with Mike Mayock to be pretty interesting. But they had some good laughs when talking about Howie Roseman :lol: IATT IATT af1 1982 af1 1982

If the time lapse doesn't work, its around the 49:30 mark.

nothing he’s saying is surprising to me

it’s why whenever stuff comes out on guys or you here shh, the eagles are always thrown in

if a rookie doesn’t get extended, just calling to see what the price would be.. if a vet might be expendable, just calling to see if a guy might be available and price

As much as I love chase young I really don’t blame them. He can’t stay on the field so it would be hard to pick that up
Its not like he’s been in and out of the lineup. The timing of the knee injury kinda screwed him. He’s played 27 career games and only has 9 sacks…

He can still get paid but he needs to be in the DPOY conversation based on his draft status. I’m hoping he shows out, mainly because I got his throwback style jersey instead of McLaurin or Allen :lol:

Its not like he’s been in and out of the lineup. The timing of the knee injury kinda screwed him. He’s played 27 career games and only has 9 sacks…

He can still get paid but he needs to be in the DPOY conversation based on his draft status. I’m hoping he shows out, mainly because I got his throwback style jersey instead of McLaurin or Allen :lol:

Nah you’re 100% right. When you take a d end that high you’re expecting him to be in awards conversations at some point. I mean any draft pick that high should be. I watched every game of his at Ohio State and he’s got the potential to be as good as either Bosa brother but the injuries have definitely set him back (not that I fault him for that). Will he hit that potential? Who knows but when he was at his best he was nearly unstoppable 1 on 1

Chase Young could be every bit as good as Bosa, but I get the sense he goes off in this contract year, gets paid, and puts his next team through hell with the same injury stuff.
As a die hard eagles fan and hater of most players in the division, I’m a big fan of Chase Young. Hell of a player and also is a leader when given the opportunity.

Telling the stat guys to credit other players on the line for sacks, advocating for Heineke. Very likeable guy imo

nothing he’s saying is surprising to me

it’s why whenever stuff comes out on guys or you here shh, the eagles are always thrown in

if a rookie doesn’t get extended, just calling to see what the price would be.. if a vet might be expendable, just calling to see if a guy might be available and price
It’s all prep work. Howie has deals laid out for everyone around him in the draft +/- 5 picks minimum. He always does his due diligence and remains patient in what he’s willing to spend.

It’s nothing genius really, he’s doing what more GMs should be doing.

What we don’t spend enough time talking about is that Howie is bulletproof at this point. He can make these moves knowing his job is safe.

It’s all prep work. Howie has deals laid out for everyone around him in the draft +/- 5 picks minimum. He always does his due diligence and remains patient in what he’s willing to spend.

It’s nothing genius really, he’s doing what more GMs should be doing.

What we don’t spend enough time talking about is that Howie is bulletproof at this point. He can make these moves knowing his job is safe.

yea would take a hell of a lot for lurie to fire howie at this point

and he has gotten significantly better at the other aspects of the job.. but gotta remember dude was thee numbers guy with the team, so he’s not fighting against having access to more data or learning from clear mistakes

but aint no skin off your back to make calls, ask questions and plan out scenarios

it ain’t just howie and dude far from perfect.. but at least you can somewhat see it with the gambling that’s done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom