NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They Did What :rofl: :rofl:
You have to take these secondhand reports of John Keim’s reporting with a grain of salt. Keim didn’t say Washington called Luck. He did mention a call was made inquiring about Luck but to whom is unclear. Its not hard to imagine Washington bringing up Luck’s name during Wentz trade talks.

Man I thought that said Warren Sapp for a second :lol:

As for the commanders, at least they’re trying to improve. All my Titans have done was extend Tannehills bum ***, draft Malik Willis’ bum ***, and now draft Will Levis’ future bum *** all while trading our Best WR to the eagles to draft an injury prone WR. Life’s good :pimp:

After the 2006 Rose Bowl, I became a super fan of every player in the game, and when the draft came that year when I was in eighth grade, I would write this on the whiteboard all the time before class :lol:

FDD8215D-7DBE-4A9D-BE2C-58E56554FA8A.jpeg

B251B0F0-13CF-4F7E-AEAE-A033AE0C272B.jpeg

how'd he prove he wasn't there? just curious. i skimmed it but saw multiple times that they decided he wasn't there when it happened

how'd he prove he wasn't there? just curious. i skimmed it but saw multiple times that they decided he wasn't there when it happened
its not definite proof - there are videos of her having sex - he wasnt in any - and from the videos didnt appear to be a woman out cold drunk.....
also witnesses - the girls own friends say she returned multiple times , stating she had just had sex - both times not appearing wasted or assaulted - sounds completely different than year ago hearing just one side of the story...

her friends didnt collaborate her story and videos (i'm sure without legal permission) did not help her story

could it be she lied? ----- anything is possible ----

also witnesses said she was telling people day of party she was 18.....she was even on video day before party stating shes 18.....

Not even going to front: I didn't read.

If true...

true or not......right is right and wrong is wrong .....seems these boys were up to no good doing the wrong wrong thing

sad thing is many young females(every day!!) have something wrong/bad/ilegal happen to them and they just cry it off and don't tell anyone and/or these predators make the victim be person at fault and these clowns never pay for their actions.......probably .5% ever receive punishment

true or not......right is right and wrong is wrong .....seems these boys were up to no good doing the wrong wrong thing

sad thing is many young females(every day!!) have something wrong/bad/ilegal happen to them and they just cry it off and don't tell anyone and/or these predators make the victim be person at fault and these clowns never pay for their actions.......probably .5% ever receive punishment

It truly is sad all around. No woman should ever feel afraid to come forward if she was assaulted in any way. Then you have other females who will have consensual sex and lie about being assaulted thus ruining someone’s life

Couple years ago I was walking out of a game at Allen Fieldhouse and was behind four college girls who were laughing and joking about 'boys' and one of the girls said out loud...'yeah, like that time Jeff choked me' and they all just started laughing.

I got a 2 yr old daughter. She is never leaving the house.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom