NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The “even greater person” part of the thread title is — tough to read for me. Jim Brown was many different things. Think Bomani’s tweet summarized it best.

The “even greater person” part of the thread title is — tough to read for me. Jim Brown was many different things. Think Bomani’s tweet summarized it best.

Admittedly, I am (soon to be was) only familiar with his athletic accolades and lifelong Civil Rights work.

Seems that his legacy is a lot more complex than I presumed.

I appreciate NT for always bringing forth new info.

If the title was an overstep I apologize.

Admittedly, I am (soon to be was) only familiar with his athletic accolades and lifelong Civil Rights work.

Seems that his legacy is a lot more complex than I presumed.

I appreciate NT for always bringing forth new info.

If the title was an overstep I apologize.
Nah man, no apology needed whatsoever. Most of these transgressions occurred before most of us (minus C CP1708 and casper90403 casper90403 ) were even born. I can’t even remember how I learned about it myself tbh. I think that Jim Brown is a great example of people not just being one thing, or just “good” or “bad” as we’re conditioned to see them as.

Nah man, no apology needed whatsoever. Most of these transgressions occurred before most of us (minus C CP1708 and casper90403 casper90403 ) were even born. I can’t even remember how I learned about it myself tbh. I think that Jim Brown is a great example of people not just being one thing, or just “good” or “bad” as we’re conditioned to see them as.
hide-the-pain-harold-harold.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom