NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Spent my morning at the Niners practice facility cause my son’s flag football league is hosted by the Niners.
0E11EDD1-0A6F-4AF9-BD05-1359E20057CC.jpeg

18E043B0-E968-4215-8997-97AE164548A6.jpeg

375025A8-4CCA-407D-878A-6BF8103C36A7.jpeg
did you be a jerk and wear Raiders gear?

Phenomenal lacrosse player too. A sport I’ve never played lol.

Any of you guys get into lacrosse?
I played in MS & HS.

Jim Brown was quoted saying if given the choice, he would play lacrosse 6 days out of the week and football on Sundays.

I am 100% trying to my kid (boy or girl) into lacrosse. I went to one of the top lacrosse HS’ and if they turn out to be good, a lot of the Top Lacrosse Programs are at schools some of the good kids wouldn’t normally be able to get into (Duke, UVA, Hopkins, Notre Dame, most of the Ivys, etc) and they get scholarships.

I can’t imagine college tuition rates by the time my kids are college eligible. My school now is $84K :wow: :wow: It was much less back in my day and fortunately I got a full academic scholarship but at $84K, my parents would have been heated :lol: Looks like places got rid of SAT requirements but kids are getting priced out or have to take on crippling debt

Not really.

I have to look at their schedule for this year but I guess I’m just not as high as the media and some fans are on that 9-8, 10-7 QB as I am Mahomes or Josh Allen 🤷‍♂️ Cowboys are going to be there just because they are the Cowboys

I have to look at their schedule for this year but I guess I’m just not as high as the media and some fans are on that 9-8, 10-7 QB as I am Mahomes or Josh Allen 🤷‍♂️ Cowboys are going to be there just because they are the Cowboys
I get that and you may not be high on him, but to the league he's a bright star on a playoff team last year.

I get that and you may not be high on him, but to the league he's a bright star on a playoff team last year.
Then why not push the former #1 overall pick and CFB champ in TLaw who beat him and won his division? NFL still gets its blonde haired, great white hope QB 🤷🏽‍♂️

I believe the league really wants an LA team in the spotlight. Thankfully for them the Chargers and Herbert are just good enough to justify getting the push.

Then why not push the former #1 overall pick and CFB champ in TLaw who beat him and won his division? NFL still gets its blonde haired, great white hope QB 🤷🏽‍♂️

I believe the league really wants an LA team in the spotlight. Thankfully for them the Chargers and Herbert are just good enough to justify getting the push.
LA market over Jacksonville's seems pretty easy to see to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom