NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
D6O4_vyWsAcKOSl.jpg

The Chiefs are running it back aren't they...

LAMAR JACKSON: A new offense is smooth, more verbiage than usual. I like it. I'm loving it so far. You can change things when you want to. You see the defense. If it's not looking right to you, see some guy blitzing, you might want to receiver to do something different. Coach giving you the free will to do whatever you want to.

Quote hitting different now :smokin :lol: But nah, if he doesn’t go to Baltimore then I hope he goes to KC to get Patty #3. Like someone alluded to on prior pages, with Patty’s new deal on the table, I don’t doubt they could find a way to get the money. That would be criminal.

I don’t agree with it, but can’t be mad at him trying to get the bag.

The suit alleges battery by Adams; liability by the Raiders as his employer; and negligence on the part of the Chiefs, Jackson County Sports Complex Authority and Landmark Events Staffing, which “all had some degree of responsibility for providing security services during game day to keep unfortunate interactions like this from occurring,” said attorney Dan Curry, who is representing Zebley.

Feared for his life is CRAZY

But I'm also not mad it. Get that paper dog
mjlol (1) (1).png

i wonder if Tae’s lawyer will claim he feared for his life as well in the moment - a pasty random person in a hostile environment jumps in front of him. I ain’t mad at Tae acting that way.

I may have to try that out.
It can all be done including mounts or cart, the hdmi switch for split screens or 2x2 full display, and tvs for under 3Gs depending on amount and quality of tvs you go with. The hdmi switch will cost more or similar to the tvs. My particular set up is right at $1200. I would have personally gone with a 2x3 display with 32-42 inch screens with smaller bezzels on the side and top but the first two tvs were gifted to me, and they were pretty inexpensive so I got 2 more just to try out my idea. Im not a builder so i wasnt sure if id be able to pull it off but it worked well imo.

Last edited:
Do it do it. Video wall was the best investment ive made for sports. Started off on the wall, move it to a moveable cart with wheels so i can put it anywhere and hide the wires better 🔥🔥
IMG_20220122_202737__01__01.jpg

IMG_20220113_183914.jpg

IMG_20220116_114048.jpg
IMG_20221224_113106730~2.jpg

This is filthy my dude :pimp: I don’t watch football that much but I am big on multitasking so it would be clutch for having a game on while simultaneously watching something else. Are you watching those game through streams? If so, what app?

This is filthy my dude :pimp: I don’t watch football that much but I am big on multitasking so it would be clutch for having a game on while simultaneously watching something else. Are you watching those game through streams? If so, what app?
They are firetvs and i have an iptv setup i pay for my as my main cable and sports they have their own bootleg app you sideload onto the firetv. I have the game systems, Blu ray, and google tv directly into the hdmi switch which has 4hdmi cables that spilt out to the TV's hdmi1, from there just select your input or preferred app on each tv and display type on the switch remote and get your multi task on. ADHD heaven.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom