NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do it do it. Video wall was the best investment ive made for sports. Started off on the wall, move it to a moveable cart with wheels so i can put it anywhere and hide the wires better 🔥🔥
IMG_20220122_202737__01__01.jpg

IMG_20220113_183914.jpg

IMG_20220116_114048.jpg
IMG_20221224_113106730~2.jpg
Screenshot_20230527_130827_Google.jpg

They are firetvs and i have an iptv setup i pay for my as my main cable and sports they have their own bootleg app you sideload onto the firetv. I have the game systems, Blu ray, and google tv directly into the hdmi switch which has 4hdmi cables that spilt out to the TV's hdmi1, from there just select your input or preferred app on each tv and display type on the switch remote and get your multi task on. ADHD heaven.

Do you have to use firetvs + iptv or could you use something like a Samsung + traditional cable company (Xfinity or FiOS)? I am asking because I may try it at my work office before I try it at home :lol:

Any smart tv and any streaming service would work. Doesnt matter where your stream comes from. You could log into the same service on each device(ie netflix logged into each smart tv individually) or have a different app running on each tv(ie Hulu,netflix, the cock, and a ps5). The hub or hdmi switch comes in when you want to spread one source over several different monitors or to all 4 at once for one huge display. You would plug a separate streaming device of your choice into the hmdi in on the switch, again doesnt matter can be a fire stick, apple tv, google tv, game system ect.

This is the hdmi switch i used
Video Wall Controller 3x3, Video Wall,JCHICI TV Wall Processor,4K x 2K HD Display,180 Degree Rotate,10 Splicing Modes,Input 4K and Output 1080P, Streaming Media Video Device https://a.co/d/gpKDfDe
Screenshot_20230527-160705-862.png

Last edited:
I wonder if the first round of the draft just didn't break the way the Raiders FO wanted, either a top 3 QB falling to 7 or working a trade back to get someone like Hooker. The failed physical itself is a non-story at this point.

Everyone knew something happened the day Garoppolo was supposed to sign. Everyone also knows Garoppolo is made of glass.

The FO knew he failed the physical, restructured his contract accordingly. If you land the young guy you want, you actually have some flexibility through OTAs and training camp. Don't get the guy and you have the same flexibility, but you're stuck hyping up Aidan O'Connell, along with Brian Hoyer, and Jimmy G in a boot

If Jimmy lands us the 1 pick, I’ll go cop his jersey.
even with Jimmy this was a 7 win team at best IMO.

Pull Jimmy and we’re competing with the Cards. Still gonna sweep the Broncos for like the 10th season in a row too :pimp:
51B8586D-44A6-4FF4-BC72-7E6555DCAA95.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom