NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
can’t lie as a cowboys fan i’m usually good with the broadcast…

but i do enjoy watching the chiefs play….

let me ask yall this…is red zone not available thru the tv provider anymore?? i’ve been paying for it thru cox for years…

let me ask yall this…is red zone not available thru the tv provider anymore?? i’ve been paying for it thru cox for years…
You should be able to. There’s no changes to NFL Red Zone. There is some confusion going around because Direct TV’s Red Zone broadcast is done.

Like with Xfinity when I had it, I had the very top package and Redzone didn’t automatically come with it. It was an extra $10 charge.

Not really new news

1685814744728.gif

• Sad
Reactions: sb
has anyone bit the bullet on that Sunday ticket early bird special yet? I’m debating pulling the trigger before that Sunday deadline. But sheesh, even with the $100 off. It’s $420 after tax for Sunday ticket with red zone.

The 49ers are getting a bunch of nationally televised games, and I’m going to about 6 games next season anyway to where I’m debating if it’s worth it or should I just find other means to access the games.

I’m wondering if YouTube tv is going to extend that $100 off promotion if they’re struggling to get people to sign up.

Yup I Copped Up On Thursday Since The $100 Off Deal Ends Tuesday.

My Only Issue Is I've Been Used To Paying In 4 With DirectTV So It Was Weird To Pay For The Season Up Front.

But We Absolutely Watch More Than Enough Football In My House To Justify Having It.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom