NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They declined his 5th year option. You’d gamble him staying healthy and productive until the deadline?
I’m not saying this to be snarky, but what would he realistically fetch right now? You’ll have to give up draft comp and pay him for it to make sense. 3rd rounder or am I being too harsh?

I’m not saying this to be snarky, but what would he realistically fetch right now? You’ll have to give up draft comp and pay him for it to make sense. 3rd rounder or am I being too harsh?
I mean any team would have to be banking on potential upside. I don’t believe anyone is going to pay him now. It’s all dependent on how he plays this season and shows he can stay out on the field.

A 2nd rounder for Chase today you take it and run. I don’t think Ron and co. are winning any favor cutting their loses by selling any lower on the #2 overall pick.

Best case scenario is for Chase to produce. If he shows anything this year while staying on the field they can always tag him.

He technically played in 11 games, beat 3 playoff teams during the reg season, won two playoff games, played a short stint against KC in regular season - 4-9 for 66yds. I agree let’s give him a full season but it’s still interesting.

I mean, they only lost two games he played in last season. One of which being one he got hurt in the first series.

May pick up one of those throwback Seattle jerseys. Those are nice. Need to see what other throwbacks are being worn this season.

Raiders playing in their 70’s, 80’s, 90’s and 2000’s throwbacks this season
Raiders fans during throwback talk
1604553059-374.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom