NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can when he's being mentioned in the same breath as QBs who have accomplished far more than just winning division titles.
This is the ultimate team sport so I personally don’t put post season shortcomings all on the QB. And dude has been in the mix for multiple MVPs. Mahomes based on team accomplishments and individual awards is in a tier of his own. Burrow, Hurts, Lamar, whoever else you want to consider his contemporaries all have warts.

The Bills/Josh Allen hate is stronger than I thought in here

It will only make it sweeter when Buffalo prevails
What’s the plan with the pass rush since Von is still coming back from injury? Can’t remember if y’all spent a high draft pick or signed someone else. Should be a big year for Rousseau

Mahomes is a no brainer and Cousins is a good choice too but they really couldn't get any other decent starter to feature other than Mariota?!?! C'mon man, I'll def be checking this out though.

I like that they have an elite QB in 15, a pretty good QB in Cousins and then a pretty well known name in Mariotta. All three of those guys will bring different view points and perspectives on how last season went.

What’s the plan with the pass rush since Von is still coming back from injury? Can’t remember if y’all spent a high draft pick or signed someone else. Should be a big year for Rousseau

They added Leonard Floyd.

And 3 young guys (Rousseau, Epenesa and Basham) that have step up and prove they are worth their 1st and 2nd round picks

I didn't know players could bet as long as it's not on team grounds but any other employee of a team/NFL can't period

Last edited:
I like that they have an elite QB in 15, a pretty good QB in Cousins and then a pretty well known name in Mariotta. All three of those guys will bring different view points and perspectives on how last season went.

This works with everything.

Team A
Team B
Team C

All perspectives > all elite

did that player LOSE 8 million…. But won or at least broke even??

If he just outright lost 8 million than forget quitting because of addiction, he needs to quit because he doesn’t win :lol: :lol:

Hopkins is turning 31, hasn’t played over 10 games in the past 2 years and hasn’t had over 800 yards the past 2 years.

He’ll be an elite #2, but all the teams he’s visiting need #1 receivers

I'm also assuming D-Hop wants at or more than what OBJ got which also narrows down the pool. He either takes a discount or incentive based contract to go win a SB or cashes out on a deal with another bad team.

D Hop in KC should be the move as long as they can give a respectable number.
giphy.gif

KC needs NO help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom