NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean it’s not like the Bills lost or were upset by inferior teams. They lost to the other top two teams in the conference the last 3 seasons.

So I joined the Circa Surivior Challenge the other day.

$1000 buy in.

Besides the Chiefs and Ravens IMO Week 1 is full of toss ups.

Weird **** happens tho. Lions gonna treat the first game like they SB. And nothing would be cooler to watch than CJ torch Lamar and make them 0-1

So I joined the Circa Surivior Challenge the other day.

$1000 buy in.

Besides the Chiefs and Ravens IMO Week 1 is full of toss ups.

Weird **** happens tho. Lions gonna treat the first game like they SB. And nothing would be cooler to watch than CJ torch Lamar and make them 0-1
I wanted to join but apparently you have to make every pick in person in Vegas.

Still salty about getting bounced from my pool a couple seasons ago because PIT tied with DET. Big Ben got ruled out with COVID the night before and you couldn’t change picks :angry:

I wanted to join but apparently you have to make every pick in person in Vegas.

Still salty about getting bounced from my pool a couple seasons ago because PIT tied with DET. Big Ben got ruled out with COVID the night before and you couldn’t change picks :angry:

Moved here in march :pimp:.

Bro I finished 8th in a pool with a 53K pot a few years ago.

It was a $40 buyin, and I had the Chargers going against Denver. Bridgewater got hurt at the beginning and Drew ****ing Lock came in and they beat the hell out of LAC.

Herbert was pathetic.

Leaving the Ravens out of the conversation is disrespectful :smh:

I mean is it? They ain’t done too much in the playoffs.

I know I know, injuries, no help, yada yada yada

IMG_1637.jpeg

Nouss Nouss Great question...not to get overly technical but I think that they if they/fans are as good as they are hyped up to be then they have no excuses. Having said that, my thing is I don't believe they are good enough to get over the Chiefs and Bengals hump :lol:

I know Von got hurt and they've been losing to the other Top AFC teams the past few years but they have been otherwise healthy so part of me thinks that they are as good as they can get. Then factor in how they looked in last season's playoffs and having to go through Mahomes and/or Burrow to get to the SB....EYE don't see it.

Similarly, the Ravens have question marks with the secondary, Lamar holding up for 17 games, how the offense will look, etc. but because everything is going to be so new, it's harder for me to tell their ceiling but Day 1....no excuses because this is probably as good as they can get.

I mean is it? They ain’t done too much in the playoffs.

I know I know, injuries, no help, yada yada yada

IMG_1637.jpeg

Personally, based off the specific post that I quoted, if you're going to include the Chargers, Jets and Dolphins then you have to include the Ravens as well. I will admit some of that might be homerism but I think objectively that they are in the same class as those teams.

Moved here in march :pimp:.

Bro I finished 8th in a pool with a 53K pot a few years ago.

It was a $40 buyin, and I had the Chargers going against Denver. Bridgewater got hurt at the beginning and Drew ****ing Lock came in and they beat the hell out of LAC.

Herbert was pathetic.
Damn, mine was only 4k payout but I was one of the final 5-6 out of 80+ entries. What sucks is when you played the season perfectly and still had good teams left. I remember the Texans were beating up on the Pats (my pick) but they came back in the 4th.

Won’t lie I was already counting that money and was going to start chop talks after 😂

The same people trying to crown Josh Allen already are the same people that try to discredit and nitpick MVP winner Lamar lol

I was just messing with you :lol: But yeah, QB health is the big issue. I don't know if it is the reverse jinx me but I have a pessimistic outlook right now but to be fair, It's just based on good. Just seems like the "No excuses" thing is lining up a little too nicely with Lamar getting paid, the offensive weapons returning/signed, new OC, etc.
I don’t even think it’s pessimistic. We’ll see how those WRs look though

I don't think Josh Allen is overrated. I think he's rated where he's supposed to be. You can rate him between #2 - #4 QB in the league.

His measuring stick is his peer, who is arguably a Top 5 QB of all time, in 5 only starting seasons

Last edited:
I can’t call a QB overrated if they’ve ran their division since Brady left.

BUT I will never forget they changed the OT rules because of Allen. Only for him to throw a game-ending INT in the endzone in OT the following year :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom