NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cook killed the whole AFC East last year 651akathepaul 651akathepaul why do you think they interested????

To **** with DeadsetAce DeadsetAce and rolaholic rolaholic

Screenshot_20230718_202534.jpg

bill-belicheck-patriots.gif

I actually like Cook in NE. He won't. He's not gonna be every down. Rhamondre is still really good and they'll be rotating backs per usual, but if he's smart, he'd sign. Prolong his career potentially.

Okay he had good games against Miami, NYJ, and Buffalo though :lol:

86 yards with a TD on 20 carries vs. the Jets, 4.3 YPC hell yeah brother

The AFC East LOVES HIM :lol:

I actually like Cook in NE. He won't. He's not gonna be every down. Rhamondre is still really good and they'll be rotating backs per usual, but if he's smart, he'd sign. Prolong his career potentially.

i like the player a lot but the choice to spend money there with other big holes on the offense would be maddening. i assume he'd command a decent deal

They should've spent money on Hopkins but I suspect Cook goes there for less than what's being reported that he wants.

Remember that Blount year where bro had like 20 tuds or something wild like that.

Getting bludgeoned by Dalvin and Rhamondre in during a New England winter wouldn’t be fun.

i like the player a lot but the choice to spend money there with other big holes on the offense would be maddening. i assume he'd command a decent deal

Gotta make sure you have enough money for the Mac Jones mega extension :smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom