NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
sb sb love you, man...always rolling through years later to laugh at my posts. It makes me happy. :lol:

19449DFD-ED96-44C8-9923-6DAEBC89B81F.jpeg

Lenny looking like you'd have been out of the Survivor Pool either way right now. :emoji_eyes:

Even when they're winning Cowboys find a way to let me down. :lol::smh:

Lenny looking like you'd have been out of the Survivor Pool either way right now. :emoji_eyes:

Even when they're winning Cowboys find a way to let me down. :lol::smh:

Yeah...moral victories here...at least the Brownie's almost had it.

(Paul Walker F&F gif)

i have no clue who/what this denver team is. not playing preseason to shake some rust and get chemistry was dumb. you cant practice against air or team defenses and think its the same against opposing starting defenses. should of played a few quarters in preseason.

Appreciate the Cardinals getting their downward spiral out the way early and saving us the trouble of believing their contenders.

I've also done a 180 on the Man Baby,

Can't act a whole *** for a new contract when you've done nothing in the league, get paid and start the season playing like complete dog****.

Burrow producing with the OLs he’s had in his career is IMPRESSIVE.

Bruh winning despite being sacked a lot

What happened to all those supposed improvements the Bengals made to their Oline?

Burrow still getting debacled every week. :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom