NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
was it lit in here after the Dolphins win?
Super active. C CP1708 was gathering his receipts

200 (52).gif

Sorry, Armada Armada but F the Falcons...folks always talking about curses, but you need to look squarely at the Vikings...I would like to be the leader of everyone's pity please.

Yea we not the only ones that’s had to deal with heartbreak BS over and over but I am tired of this specific falcons version of it wanna trade? :lol:

int to take us just outside the red zone and I know all we getting outta this is a field goal

Yea we not the only ones that’s had to deal with heartbreak BS over and over but I am tired of this specific falcons version of it wanna trade? :lol:

Y'all stole 1998 from us, and I was doing the damn dirty bird in the halls of middle school, until it bit me in the ***...I will never trade my misery. It is mine! :lol:

Bengals should've retired the Ocho Cinco just cause...doesn't feel right anyone else wearing it...though it does constantly remind me of Chad Johnson.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom