NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was always unsure given this new shift of guys coming in right away and doing good, plus the success of Russ (the height thing), but he's nothing more than a backyard hero in my mind.

I really really wanted him to be good since he's from Dallas, but it's clear he's a gimmicky QB.
Cardinals have no real path to success.

I really really wanted him to be good since he's from Dallas, but it's clear he's a gimmicky QB.
Cardinals have no real path to success.

There’s a limited amount of short QBs that can be good in the NFL at one time :lol: :lol:

Brees, Wilson, Baker, Kyler…

Brees and Wilson just were DIFFERENT

Y’all gone be sad when Bryce Young busts too

Like a maximum of two short in stature QBs are allowed to flourish :lol:

There’s a limited amount of short QBs that can be good in the NFL at one time :lol: :lol:

I dont know about Bryce yet, but the clear difference with Brees and Russ is clear....they are/were dedicated, meticulous and repetitious...that's rare in anyone.

Bengals cannot make it through this season giving up all these sacks...last season had to be an aberration. I'm not saying they don't have legit pieces, but that Oline is terrible.

It’s really amazing that Burrow still can be productive with that line

Like a maximum of two short in stature QBs are allowed to flourish :lol:

Vick came around just a little too early

Yea I don’t have a ton of faith in young.. he’s obviously going come into a bad situation and he doesn’t seem like the type who can over come that.. I could see him being good with good pieces around him since he seems so poised, but I don’t see dude as that next level tier

I dont know about Bryce yet, but the clear difference with Brees and Russ is clear....they are/were dedicated, meticulous and repetitious...that's rare in anyone.

And Kyler has a great arm too… idk what it is with dude. It sucks he has 80 year old AJ Green and D Hopkins rarely is healthy…

I appreciate the Hawks efforts on defense

9ers are playing it very vanilla but still

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom